Here’s how to ride dragons in The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC.
Index of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragonborn Guides:
- This Page: How To Ride Dragons In Skyrim Dragonborn
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Black Books Locations Guide
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Dragon Aspect Words of Power Locations Guide
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Easter Eggs
- Next Page: How To Arrive On Solstheim In Skyrim Dragonborn
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Werewolf Upgrade Rings Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Get The Dremora Butler In Skyrim Dragonborn
- Next Page: How To Get A New Follower In Skyrim Dragonborn
How To Ride Dragons In Skyrim Dragonborn
After you completed the “Reach Miraak’s Temple” quest, you can use the “Bend Will” Shout to tame the dragon called Sahrotaar.
This video guide shows where you can fly with this Serpentine Dragon.
You can only partly control the dragon by saying who it should attack and when to fly & land. — When riding a dragon, you can lock on to a nearby target and attack it with magic. You can also command the dragon to attack your target.
Tip: Fast travel while riding the dragon by using your World Map.
Note: For more information about dragons you can open up the “Help” section of the main menu.
Bonus: Tame and ride 5 dragons and you will unlock the “Dragonrider” Achievement worth 20 Gamerscore Points on Xbox 360. PC & PS3 versions of the game don’t arrive until early 2013.
Video credit: Noah