Here’s how to arrive on Solstheim by starting the Dragonborn Quest at the beginning of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC.
Index of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragonborn Guides:
- This Page: How To Arrive On Solstheim In Skyrim Dragonborn
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Black Books Locations Guide
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Dragon Aspect Words of Power Locations Guide
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Easter Eggs
- Next Page: How To Ride Dragons In Skyrim Dragonborn
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Werewolf Upgrade Rings Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Get The Dremora Butler In Skyrim Dragonborn
- Next Page: How To Get A New Follower In Skyrim Dragonborn
How To Arrive on Solstheim In Skyrim Dragonborn
Go into any town in Skyrim and wait for Cultists with bone masks on to approach you. After talking to them, and admitting you are the Dragonborn, they will fight you (how rude!). Kill them and read the Cultists orders letter that you’ll find on their dead bodies.
You’ll find out you must travel to Solstheim via a boat from Windhelm. Once you convince the boat’s owner Gjalund Salt-Sage (guilt trip him!) to take you to Solstheim you can begin the search for Miraak, the original Dragonborn.
Note: You do NOT have to complete the main Skyrim questline to start this Dragonborn DLC.
Bonus: Arrive in Solstheim and you will unlock the “Outlander” Achievement worth 20 Gamerscore Points on Xbox 360. PC & PS3 versions of the game don’t arrive until early 2013.
Video credit: Outsidexbox