Here are some of the recently discovered Far Cry 3 glitches.
Note that these can of course get patched by Ubisoft at any time. But you should be able to see the here-under listed glitches for yourself, if they look like fun to you. 🙂
Index of Far Cry 3 Guides:
- This Page: Far Cry 3 Glitches
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Rare Animals Locations Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Path of the Hunter Locations Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Letters of the Lost Locations Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Memory Cards Locations Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Lost Hollywood Star Location Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Relics Locations Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Outposts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Radio Towers Locations Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Co-Op Walkthrough
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Monkey Business Walkthrough
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 The Lost Expeditions Walkthrough
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Testing Unit Walkthrough
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Loot Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Far Cry 3 Skill Trees Guide
Far Cry 3 Glitches
Animals Walking Over Water Glitch
If you chase docile land animals (like deer) around towards the water, you’ll encounter some funny glitches.
The deer will either get stuck in corners, appear as-if walking on water, or walk into the water a little bit and – instead of swimming back to shore or even slowly drowning – instantly get killed when it gets chased into the water beyond the coastline. If you’re hunting, it’ll certainly save you ammo.
You do the same to attack land animals like luring lions towards the ocean by walking into it yourself.
No Enemies Nor Wildlife Glitch
At some point during the campaign story mode, you’ll have to jump out of an airplane. Once you land, there will be no enemies or wildlife on the map, of course you won’t have any weapons on you for the time being either.
You can use this ‘glitch’ like this: Instead of heading towards the mission objective right away, wait a while and head to any of the Radio Towers, relics or other loot locations and start unlocking them.
Dancing Dead Man On-Fire Glitch
No Sky Glitch
Note: Restarting the game will fix the lack of sky.
Slow-motion Spinning Car & Boat Glitch
Dancing Broom Glitch
Here’s what the patch 1.01 fixes:
Improved overall Multiplayer stability and performance.
Added SHOW TOP, SHOW YOU, PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN options in Leaderboards.
Fix the voice chat issue that would mute players by default.
Lobby chat can now be accessed when a controller is connected.
Fixed graphical issues on loading screen hints.
Fixed the issue that would prevent maps from being displayed or randomized the first time a user enters Public Co-op.
Health regeneration option no longer has inverted functionality.
“Flare gun” kills are no longer considered as Assist kills.
Fixed ground texture resolution.
Grass surrounding fire spawns no longer remain red on Firestorm maps.
– MAP EDITOR
Improved white objects thumbnails legibility.
Users can now start a private match in 1 player on user created maps.
Improved game stability and performance.
Fixed issues with flickering on specific water textures.
Fixed small UI glitches related to different display resolutions.
“Weapon cache” mission: Mission Zone and Mission Marker no longer stays on mini-map and on screen after mission completion.
Crafting items are now auto selected when entering a new crafting category.
Added sound when zooming in and out the camera with the mouse scroll button.
Here’s what the patch 1.02 fixes:
Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
Improved team balancing when playing in party.
Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
– MAP EDITOR
Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.
Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
Fixed the “View Leaderboard” and “Start Trial” buttons in the World Map.
Improved stability when quitting to desktop.
Fixed issue with leaderboards.
Here’s what the patch 1.03 fixes:
Added Russian and Czech language support for Steam versions.
Fixed issues for machines that have more than 32 cores.
Fixed issues for activation keys bundled with ULC privileges. ULC content will now unlock during activation.
Improvements to playlists and rotation for User Made maps.