The Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault trophies guide AKA Ratchet & Clank: QForce trophies guide lists every Trophy for this PS3 & PS Vita Action Tower Defense game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
Index of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Guides:
- This Page: Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Walkthrough
- Next Page: Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Gold Bolts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Cheats
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Trophies Guide
There are 23 Trophies (4 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 & PS Vita versions. Earn Bronze (8), Silver (7), Gold (7), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
1. The Collector (Platinum) — Collect all trophies.
2. Smorgasbord of Destruction (Bronze) — Buy one of each available turret type in any level. (Any mode)
3. Hoverboot Madness (Bronze) — Cross the gap leading to the Major Weapon Node in Korgon Refinery without touching the moving platforms. (Campaign)
In the “Korgon Refinery” map, go down to the right side of the map, as shown in the below video guide. When you find the jump pad, jump to the top of the structure it’s next to. Then proceed, but only jump on the stationary platforms (not the moving platforms) using the hoverboot jump to hop onto each stationary platform. Once you reach the Major Weapon Node on other side, wait a moment and the trophy will unlock.
4. Variety is the Spice of Life (Bronze) — Use every weapon in the game at least once.
5. QForce, Activate! (Bronze) — Play Co-Op in split screen or online.
6. Hero Academy (Bronze) — Play a ranked match.
7. Custom Job (Bronze) — Play a custom match.
8. Fear Does Not Exist… (Bronze) — Play 5 pvp matches.
9. No Tank You (Silver) — Defeat a Grungarian tank before it reaches your base in any level. (Any Mode)
10. Rack ‘em and Hack ‘em (Silver) — Successfully trigger all bonuses on 5 hacker puzzles in a row.
11. Intergalactic Dance Party (Silver) — Get at least 1 of every enemy in the game to dance by using the Groovitron. (Any Mode)
12. A Night at the Mansion (Silver) — Get 8 transmorphed bunnies to dance on screen at once.
13. Crushed Ice (Silver) — Shatter 25 frozen enemies.
14. Ironmadman (Gold) — Hoverboot 112 Miles, Run 26.2 Miles and Hoverboot Glide for 2.4 miles across all game modes.
15. QForce Master (Silver) — Unlocked for earning the rank of Master.
16. Defenseless (Gold) — Complete a level other than Zurgo’s Lair of Doom without purchasing any base defenses. (Campaign)
17. Peace through Ridiculous Firepower (Gold) — Land the killing blow on 10 Grungarian tanks.
18. Save Ammo, Smack a Fool (Gold) — Defeat 50 Grungarian Brawlers using your melee weapon.
19. Ready for Armageddon (Gold) — Upgrade all weapons to level 3. (Campaign)
20. Let’s Set up Camp (Bronze) — The QForce has been re-established, now go save the Galaxy! (Campaign)
21. Zurgo’s Revenge (Silver) — Restore all Planetary Defense Centers and discover Zurgo’s intentions. (Campaign)
22. Back to the Basement (Gold) — Complete the campaign.
23. Over the Top (Gold) — Beat 3 or more of the Insomniac Challenge Times. (Any Campaign Levels)
Special thanks to Vo1cl for the tips & guide video.
Please comment if you have any Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!