This Hitman Absolution walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Action-Adventure Stealth game on the PC, Xbox 360 & PS3.
Hitman: Absolution follows cold-blooded assassin Agent 47 as he takes on his most dangerous — and personal — contract to date. Betrayed by those he once trusted and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself caught in the center of a dark conspiracy and propelled through a corrupt and twisted world.
Let’s start the Hitman Absolution walkthrough with a storytelling introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Partial Nudity, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Use of Drugs.
Table of Contents
- Mission 1: A Personal Contract
- Mission 2: The King Of Chinatown
- Mission 3: Terminus
- Mission 4: Run For Your Life
- Mission 5: Hunter And Hunted
- Mission 6: Rosewood
- Mission 7: Welcome To Hope
- Mission 8: Birdie’s Gift
- Mission 9: Shaving Lenny
- Mission 10: Dexter Industries
- Mission 11: Death Factory
- Mission 12: Fight Night
- Mission 13: Attack Of The Saints
- Mission 14: Skurky’s Law
- Mission 15: Operation Sledgehammer
- Mission 16: Blackwater Park
- Mission 17: Countdown
- Mission 18: Absolution
Index of Hitman Absolution Guides:
- This Page: Hitman Absolution Walkthrough
- Next Page: Hitman Absolution Evidence Locations Guide
- Next Page: Hitman Absolution Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Hitman Absolution Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Hitman Absolution Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Hitman Absolution Cheats
Hitman Absolution Walkthrough
Donning the suit of this legendary assassin, you become a deadly marksman with the ability to blend into plain sight, kill with your bare hands, and fashion weapons from almost anything.
Take on the role of Agent 47 and his many extraordinary talents, then ask: what kind of Hitman are you?
Key Game Features:
- Blend In: Impersonate your victims and hide in plain site. A huge variety of disguises offer you deep strategies, new options, and the element of surprise.
- Improvised Weapons: Turn everyday items into instruments of death. Unique weapons can be found anywhere, meaning exploration can pay off in amazing ways.
- Instincts Mode: See the world through the eyes of the ultimate assassin. Predict enemy patrols, identify escape routes, temporarily enhance your disguise – and focus your “Point-Shooting” abilities to unleash a barrage of insanely accurate shots. Making full use of your skills as an expert marksman to clear entire rooms with stylish efficiency.
- Freedom of Choice: Approach every level in your own unique style: Silent Assassins, you can prey from the shadows and never leave a trace. Action Junkies, go in guns-blazing through the well-guarded front door. It’s all possible thanks to fully-evolved game mechanics and a sophisticated AI-System that responds realistically to every tactic you employ. Undetectable or unrelenting, what kind of Hitman are you?
- Experience a Living, Breathing World: Robust and memorable characters spring to life on the screen with an outstanding cast of Hollywood performers, ensuring every moment becomes a story in Hitman: Absolution.
- Contracts Mode: Create your own custom hits by choosing the level, targets, weapons and the rules of assassination in an innovative new online mode where created contracts can be shared and the money that you earn will unlock weapons, upgrades and disguises.
This is an introduction to the story mode.
The mansion gardens. The architecture is well suited for a stealthy advance.
— Rogue Handler
According to ICA division chief Benjamin Travis, my former handler Diana Burnwood has gone rogue, taking with her a valuable agency asset; a girl named Victoria.
My objective: eliminate Diana and retrieve the girl.
Personal note: Diana saved my life. Although the grounds for termination are just, I take no pride in this assignment. She is my target. I must not get personally involved.
• Access Mansion Grounds
Gaining access through the heavily fortified main gate seems improbable. However, intel indicates a secondary entry point through the gardens.
• Infiltrate Gardens
The compound is heavily patrolled. Knowing the target’s MO, no doubt 1st class elite mercenaries. Direct contact would be unwise. I will have to cross the gardens undetected.
The Greenhouse. Target always loved exotic plants. She probably picked the house because of it.
• Infiltrate Greenhouse
Intel indicates a staff of non-combatant gardeners maintaining the greenhouse. An opportunity to progress unnoticed.
Cliffside ledge. Exposed. Narrow. Vulnerable.
• Gain access to the Mansion
My target and asset are located somewhere inside the mansion. I shall infiltrate and explore without causing suspicion.
• Disable Security System
The mansion is monitored by a high end security system. No chance of progression while operational. I will locate the controls and disable the system.
Sidenote: I feel SO BAD for the guard who just found out from his doctor he wasn’t terminally ill, only to be thrown off a cliff headfirst a few seconds later!
“Mansion Ground Floor” Area
Mansion interior. Entrance leads to kitchen and central living room.
• Get Keycard from Head of Security
Access to the 2nd floor door requires a keycard held onlyh by the mansion’s Head of Security. To progress, I need to obtain it.
“Mansion 2nd Floor” Area
Mansion second floor. The target’s private chambers. Once breached, upstairs security should be relatively light.
• Locate Diana.
The target is highly intelligent, resourceful, persuasive. I will strike without hesitation. I cannot allow our history to cloud my judgment.
Hitman Absolution Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Mission 2: The King Of Chinatown.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2
Tags: Hitman: Absolution