Our The Walking Dead Game Episode 5 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Horror Survival Adventure game on the PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Mac & iOS.
Telltale Games brings the world of Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series The Walking Dead to life in this fifth video game in a 5-part series. This fifth part is called “The Walking Dead: Episode 5 – No Time Left”.
Let’s first watch a RECAP of The Walking Dead Game: Episode 4 to see all the different choices everyone made in the previous episode! Did you: kill the boy, handle Vernon, bring Clementine, save Ben, and reveal the bite?
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Animated Blood, Language and Fantasy Violence.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Into The Fire
- Chapter 2: Twice Shy
- Chapter 3 & 4: There Ain’t No Way & Mercy
- Chapter 5 & 6: The Marsh House & What’s In The Bag?
- Chapter 7 & 8: Stay Close To Me & What Remains + Ending & After-Credits Scene
Index of The Walking Dead Game Episode 5 Guides:
- This Page: The Walking Dead Game Episode 5 Walkthrough
- Previous Page: The Walking Dead Game Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Previous Page: The Walking Dead Game Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Previous Page: The Walking Dead Game Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Previous Page: The Walking Dead Game Walkthrough
The Walking Dead Game Episode 5 Walkthrough
- Discover how the choices you made through the season have affected your story.
- Set out on a mission to get Clementine back from a mysterious foe.
- Battle across the rooftops and streets of the city of Savannah, now completely overrun by walkers.
- Learn Lee and Clem’s fate in the epic and emotional finale of the season.
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
Key Game Features:
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse.
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore.
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- An Adventure Horror game of 5 monthly episodes. Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead.
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books.
New to The Walking Dead game series? To see the first four episodes, check out our The Walking Dead Game Walkthrough (the rest are listed above). Then continue here with the start of the fifth episode…
Back for more The Walking Dead game? Episode Five picks up immediately where episode four ended. Clementine has been taken: kidnapped by an unseen enemy. Lee must set out onto the streets and rooftops of the city of Savannah, a place now completely overrun by the undead, to get her back.
Let’s start the walkthrough with Chapter 1.
Walkthrough events timeline:
Will be added later.
The Walking Dead Game: Episode 5 walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 5, the Ending!
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2