What kind of computer power do you need to run the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 system requirements? Here you can compare them to your PC specs. We’ve also added a gameplay video.
Developed in parallel with the game’s console versions, Black Ops 2 for PC supports a host of graphical enhancements, hardware optimizations and support for the latest CPU and GPU features, and is optimized to run across a wide range of PC setups. Activision tested extensively on a variety of hardware and are very confident in the performance even at the minimum specs.
Here are the Minimum PC specs that you’ll want to have in your personal computer to power one of one the most epic FPS games ever.
Black Ops 2 System Requirements
• OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7
• CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz
• Memory: 2GB for 32-bit OS or 4GB for 64-bit OS
• Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB
Black Ops II PC features enhanced lighting, shadows, antialiasing, bloom, depth of field, ambient occlusion, and other enhanced effects that are still in the works. And the game can run at higher resolutions and higher framerates on the PC.
Sadly Windows XP gamers are out of luck since it’s officially unsupported because the engine uses DirectX11 that only works in Windows Vista or later.
So what does it look like when running? Watch the Black Ops 2 trailer:
Be sure to watch that video in 720p HD!
Black Ops 2 comes to PC, PS3 & Xbox 360 worldwide on November 13th, 2012. The Wii U version arrives on November 18th.
Are you getting the PC version of Black Ops 2?
Index of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Pages:
- This Page: Black Ops 2 System Requirements
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Intel Locations Guide
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Tower of Babble
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Perks Guide