Looking for Halo 4 cheats on Xbox 360? Here we’ll list Halo 4 cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Microsoft’s new first-person shooter game.
Index of Halo 4 Guides:
- This Page: Halo 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Halo 4 Terminals Locations Guide
- Next Page: Halo 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Halo 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Halo 4 Spartan Ops Walkthrough
- Next Page: Halo 4 Skulls Guide
- Next Page: Halo 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Halo 4 Secrets
Halo 4 Cheats
Waypoint Terminal Codes
Here are all five Waypoint Terminal Codes:
Do you want to see all Terminals unlocked? Watch all Halo 4 Terminal cinematics here.
Click the thumbnail for the full-size code image:
There are two ways to get these codes into Halo Waypoint:
#1. Use the “Halo Waypoint Terminal Waypoint codes” (blue image in the gallery above) to directly enter the glyphs into Halo Waypoint to get the below listed unlockable extras.
#2. Use the “Forerunner symbols translation key” (green image in the gallery above) to translate the below listed codes.
The following Halo Waypoint codes will unlock extra experience points (XP), Raider Armor/Helmet, Emblems, and Concept Art.
Important: For some of these codes to activate you’ll first need to have playing War Games and Spartan Ops, or have collected all Domain Terminals in Halo 4.
- Section 3 Archive: ONI: T 5 C E 6 K V 3 R 8 — Unlocks: ONI Emblem & Halo 4 Concept Art with 5000XP (First find all 7 Terminals in the Campaign).
- Section 3 Archive: Wiseguy: 9 W E 6 2 1 K N 8 F — Unlocks: Wiseguy Emblem & Domain Terminals Artwork with 2000XP (First find all 7 Terminals in the Campaign).
- Requiem Archive 1: SPEC-Shoulders: 1 U K 3 C V Y J Z M — Unlocks: Spartan Raider Shoulder Armor with 500XP, Raider Spartan Emblem & Spartan IV Armor Raider Artwork (First complete Spartan Ops Episode 1).
- Requiem Archive 1: SPEC-Torso: 3 V G R Z J 1 B S 6 — Unlocks: Spartan Raider Torso Armor with 500XP (First complete Spartan Ops Episode 1).
- Requiem Archive 1: SPEC-Helmet: Q 2 3 9 S F 2 P G Z — Unlocks: Spartan Raider Helmet Armor with 500XP & Raider Helmet Avatar Award (First complete Spartan Ops Episode 1).
- 2-Dot code: _ V K C Z _ N _ Q (Incomplete)
343 Industries adds: “As we go forward into Episode 2 of Spartan Ops be sure new Glyphs, Riddles, Codes and clues will be revealed as well as more challenges.”
[More Codes Will Be Added When Discovered]
How Waypoint Terminal Codes Work:
Halo 4 will have Waypoint Terminal Codes like in Halo Anniversary again. After finding a Terminal in-game (use our guide at the top of this page to find all 7), you’ll get a Waypoint Code (consisting out of glyphs/symbols/icons) to enter in a row into Waypoint, which will unlock points or free extras like the “Raider” Spartan-IV armor and bonus videos.
This video sees the game’s creators explain how Halo Waypoint lets you enter classified codes & much more.
Halo Waypoint further explained. 4 Minutes into the video you see how they want you to enter symbol codes.
Fans have discovered a Halo Waypoint Secret 12th Terminal that contains the “Wakeupjohn” video seen here.
A Waypoint transmission from a few days ago confirmed the above in its own cryptic way. To quote:
/CLASSIFIED/NOTICE TO ALL SECTION 3? OPERATIVES/
/THE LATEST REQUIEM SURFACE INTEL TRANSMITTED BY 117.
SUGGESTS THE EXISTENCE OF TERMINALS WHICH MAY ALLOW
ACCESS TO NEW DOWNLOADABLE DATA ARCHIVES/
HOWEVER THE DATA DECRYPTION CAN ONLY BE COMPLETED
REMOTELY, VIA WAYPOINT INTERFACES ABOARD THE UNSC
ALL RECORDED DATA WILL BE ACCESSIBLE BY ALL SPARTAN-IV
PERSONNEL, FROM THEIR SERVICE RECORD/CAMPAIGN SECTION/
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNLIKE THE ALPHA HALO TERMINALS THESE
WILL NOT REQUIRE CODE SEQUENCES TO RETRIEVE. IT IS ONLY
NECESSARY THAT A SURFACE ASSET ACCESS THE TERMINALS IN
ORDER FOR THE TRANSMISSIONS TO BEGIN/
Xbox 360 Console Unlockable Avatars
Completing the following three tasks will reward you with Avatar Awards.
- The “Knight Helmet” Avatar Item will be unlocked when you unlock the “Knight in White Assassination” Achievement. – This can be done in-game by assassinating a Knight in any Spartan Ops mission.
- The “Platinum Mark VI Helmet” Avatar Item will be unlocked when you unlock the “Wake Up, John” Achievement. – This can be done in-game by finishing the Halo 4 Campaign on Normal difficulty mode or harder.
- The “UNSC Infinity Hoodie” Avatar Item will be unlocked when you unlock the “Not Some Recruit Anymore” Achievement. – This can be done in-game by ranking up your Spartan-IV to SR-5 in Multiplayer.
How To Play Mythic Difficulty Mode
Mythic difficulty refers to playing the game on Legendary difficulty mode with all 13 skulls activated.
Developer 343 Industries likes to refer to this as SSLASO to incorporate both single player and co-op modes. No, that extra “S” wasn’t a typo. Unlike simple SLASO (Solo Legendary All Skulls On), SSLASO stands for “Single-Segment Legendary All Skulls On”, meaning the player must make it through each mission individually on Legendary with all Skulls on, from start to finish, in one go. No deaths. No saves. No reverting to the previous checkpoint in co-op mode. This is a challenge to be feared.
Unofficial as it may be, it’s been featured on the Halo Waypoint blog and to prove your dedication you can sign up at the Halo Waypoint forums.
Here are the pre-order bonus DLC unlockables available at select retailers in the different regions. Some of these may become available as paid DLC after launch.
- Assassin Emblem
- Bonebreaker Emblem
- Spartan Emblem
- Bulletproof Emblem
- Battle Rifle Arctic Skin
- Dead Eye Helmet Skin
- Locus Helmet Skin
- Forest Armor Skin
- Pulse Armor Skin
- Raptor Armor Skin
- Web Armor Skin
- Circuit Armor Skin
- Haven Premium Theme
- Ghost Prop or Halo 4 Wallpaper Pack
- Purple SPARTAN-IV Avatar Armour
You can see pictures of most of these in this video gallery.
That’s it for now.
There are no other Halo 4 cheats confirmed on Xbox 360 yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Halo 4 guides listed at the top of this page to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Halo 4 cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!