Welcome to the Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Billboards locations guide to find the total of 159 Billboards in the Xbox 360, PC, PS3, PS Vita & Wii U open world racing game.
Finding all 159 Billboards locations unlocks the following achievement/trophy:
* “Got to Smash Them All” (25 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Smashed every Billboard.
A map of the in-game locations where the Billboards are found is shown in the guide below.
Index of Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Guides:
- This Page: Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Billboards Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Cars
- Next Page: Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Jack Spots Locations Guide
- Next Page: Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Speed Cameras Locations Guide
- Next Page: Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Cheats
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Billboards Locations Guide
There are Billboards all around the city just waiting for you to find them and set your distance. To complete a jump and register a distance, you will have to smash the billboard and land without crashing.
Every completed jump will win you Speed Points. If one of your Most Wanted friends has set a distance from a Billboard then you will see their distance set against yours. The driver with the longest jump will have their picture displayed on that Billboard.
How To Unlock Shortcuts To Billboards:
Select the view you want to see it on on the map.
Do you have Xbox 360 Kinect? Then you’re in luck! If you want to locate a Billboard nearby, then call out “Billboards” to filter the map down to showing just those locations.
To select a destination, move your cursor over it. You can then choose to jump straight there, or display a route to take you to it.
Billboards Unlocking Tip:
Make sure you have the fastest car you can possibly get, because to trigger some billboards you have to go a certain distance to make sure you get it. It helps to have off-road tires to increase your speed on surfaces bad for driving, because for some of these billboards you have to ride off-road to get to them.
Note that having one bar of Powerbar Nitro helps here too to get enough run-up speed as you go up the ramp.
159 Billboards Locations On The Map:
You can see all of the Billboards on the Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 map below. – Click the thumbnail for the full-size image:
This video guide shows you where all of the Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Billboards locations are on the map and in-game in Fairhaven.
Thanks to SillyGooseGaming for the guide video and to Gegge for creating the map.
Please comment if you have any Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 Billboards location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!