This official Assassin’s Creed 3 weapons guide will show you which weapons you’ll be wielding and how to best use them to halt all enemies that dare stand in your way!
The Assassin’s Creed 3 weapons list and strategy guide follow here-under.
Index of Assassin’s Creed 3 Guides:
- This Page: Assassin’s Creed 3 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed 3 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed 3 Almanac Pages Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed 3 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed 3 Outfits: How To Unlock
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed 3 Multiplayer Characters: How To Unlock
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed 3 Secrets
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed 3 Glitches
Assassin’s Creed 3 Weapons Guide
Assassin’s Creed 3 Weapons List
- Bow & Arrow; Connor’s long-range weapon of choice for its quick reload time.
- Hidden Blade; An Assassin’s staple for close-range attacks. Extra function: Detach to use as a small knife.
- Musket; Use this slow-reloading firearm in one-shot long-distance attacks or use the bayonet as a melee weapon.
- Rope Dart; This metal dart attached to a long rope is ideal for dragging soldiers into treetops or off horses*.
- Tomahawk; This axe is good for hand-to-hand combot. Note: The blade is the Assassin’s Creed Crest.
- Bonus Weapons; Collector’s Editions & Select Pre-order Bonuses for the game come with missions DLC that unlock special weapons. Examples:
A) Obwandiyag’s War Club; Finishing the Join or Die/Freedom/Deluxe Edition bonus mission “The Ghost of War” DLC unlocks the Pontiac’s / Obwandiyag’s War Club weapon.
B) Sawtooth Sword; Finishing the Freedom/Deluxe Edition bonus mission “Lost Mayan Ruins” DLC unlocks the Sawtooth Sword weapon.
C) Flintlock Musket; Finishing the Special Edition bonus mission “A Dangerous Secret” DLC unlocks the Flintlock Musket weapon.
D) Boarding Axe; An Amazon Pre-order Bonus. It’s possible this singleplayer weapon will become available as paid DLC after launch.
* Rope Darts are very useful when you deal with a bunch of redcoats in close combat, especially with those tough ones that usually take you a while to kill. Shoot the rope darts at him and he will fall, then easy kill!
Guns and bows sometimes cannot kill an enemy in one shot, but after using rope darts to shoot him you basically grab him close and use your close weapon to finish him for an easy kill. No cool down time either, whereas musket and handguns take you a while for reloading. – Thanks for the guide tips to cheapcoffee.
Combat & Weapons Tactics Guide
This video guide from the creators of Assassin’s Creed 3 focuses on the combat, weapons and tactics of the game. Discover the brutal realities of warfare during the American Revolution and find out why the guerilla tactics used by the Americans would turn the tides of war. Finally, uncover the real world inspiration and gameplay innovation behind Connor’s all-new weaponry and combat system.
Connor’s Weapons Close-Up
Next we take a closer look at the new Assassin’s Creed 3 hero, Connor and his weapons in this 360 degrees model video. Born of Mohawk and British Blood, his fight for freedom and justice will be forged in the flames of revolution.
Connor’s Weapons In Combat
Witness Connor’s skill at wielding a variety of weapons, including his signature Tomahawk, rope darts, bows and guns/firearms, as the fearless Assassin destroys his enemies.
What’s your favorite weapon in Assassin’s Creed 3?
Tags: Assassin's Creed 3