What are the top 10 bestselling games in America, Japan, and Europe? Thanks to Amazon online sales data here are the games that right now are the hottest worldwide.
What follows is a listing of the Top 10 bestsellers per region, for all systems combined.
North America’s Top 10 Games:
1. Just Dance 4 (Wii)
2. FIFA Soccer 13 (PS3)
3. Pokemon Black Version 2 (DS/3DS)
4. Pokemon White Version 2 (DS/3DS)
5. FIFA Soccer 13 (Xbox 360)
6. Madden NFL 13 (Xbox 360)
7. Medal of Honor: Warfighter – Limited Edition with Exclusive Case including Battlefield 4 Beta (Xbox 360)
8. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3)
9. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
10. Medal of Honor: Warfighter – Limited Edition with Exclusive Case including Battlefield 4 Beta (PS3)
Ubisoft’s 25-million-selling blockbuster Just Dance series debuts high on the charts with Just Dance 4 on Wii, Xbox 360 Kinect, and PlayStation 3 Move, with a Wii U version to follow on November 18th. Last year’s Just Dance 3 sold over 7 million copies, so it’s safe to say the new dancing game is set to entertain millions in 2012!
Take a look at the official Just Dance 4 TV commercial.
Japan’s Top 10 Games:
1. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (3DS)
2. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
3. Rocksmith – Real Tone Cable Bundle (PS3)
4. Resident Evil 6 – Limited Edition (PS3)
5. Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (PS3)
6. Style Savvy: Trendsetters (3DS)
7. FIFA 13: World Class Soccer (PS3)
8. Idolm@ster: Shiny Festa – Funky Note (PSP)
9. Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
10. Pokemon White Version 2 (DS/3DS)
Last week Square Enix released the Nintendo 3DS-exclusive RPG Bravely Default: Flying Fairy in Japan. Developed by the creators of 3D Dot Game Heroes, the in-game job and battle system are like Final Fantasy V & Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light. Making full use of the 3DS’ abilities, the game features augmented reality, voice acting during story scenes & battle, multiple endings, unlock achievements, and create an online Community to start new Quests with.
Here’s the new Bravely Default TV commercial.
Europe’s Top 10 Games:
1. Just Dance 4: Special Edition (Wii)
2. FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
3. FIFA 13 (PS3)
4. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
5. Skylanders: Giants – Booster Pack (Wii)
6. Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
7. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park – Limited Edition (DS)
8. Forza Horizon (Xbox 360)
9. Medal of Honor: Warfighter – Limited Edition including Battlefield 4 Beta (Xbox 360)
10. Medal of Honor: Warfighter – Limited Edition including Battlefield 4 Beta (PS3)
Another year, another FIFA video game from EA Canada! Once again featuring gameplay improvements, FIFA 13 adds support for the PlayStation Move and Kinect controllers. Try cursing at the ref and see how he likes it haha! 😉
Here’s the full FIFA 13 TV commercial starring Lionel Messi, Karim Benzema, Joe Hart, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and more.
To recap the top games per system:
- Just Dance 4 dances to 1st place on the Wii chart.
- FIFA 13 kicks off high on the PS3 chart.
- Pokemon Black & White Version 2 catches a shiny #1 on the DS chart.
- Medal of Honor Warfighter debuts high on the Xbox 360 chart.
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 jumps on the 3DS chart at numero uno.
- Bioshock Dual Pack appears on the PC chart.
- The Sims 3: Supernatural returns on the Mac chart.
- Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward debuts 1st on the PS Vita chart.
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep is still on the PSP chart.
- And lastly, Kingdom Hearts stays popular after 10 years in the PS2 chart’s Top 100!