Welcome to the Dishonored Sokolov Paintings locations guide that helps you find the total of 11 Sokolov Paintings locations for the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC action-adventure stealth game.
Finding all 11 Sokolov Paintings locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
* “Art Dealer” (50 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — You collected all the Sokolov paintings.
Find and pick them up to collect Sokolov Paintings. The Sokolov Paintings are left scattered around the city of Dunwell.
This video guide shows you where all of the Dishonored Sokolov Paintings are!
The Timeline for all these in-game Sokolov Painting locations is listed below.
Index of Dishonored Guides:
- This Page: Dishonored Sokolov Paintings Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored Runes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored Bone Charms Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dishonored Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Dishonored Cheats
Dishonored Sokolov Paintings
“My time is greatly in demand, I assure you. The work is constant, lecturing at the Academy, painting portraits of the gentry, or supervising the installation of a new security system somewhere in the city. So if I spend a night or two at my home on Kaldwin’s Bridge, pursuing my own pleasures, you’ll have to forgive me. Or don’t. It matters nothing to me.” -Anton Sokolov
Anton Sokolov is the Royal Physician and Head of the Academy of Natural Philosophy. Sokolov invented most of the new technology Dunwall has flourished on. Having painted portraits of the city’s elite in his home on Kaldwin’s Bridge, his talents are not limited to natural philosophy. Before the plague, “Sokolov Paintings” were considered fashionable and fetched a good price among the city’s aristocracy.
Does the game save each Sokolov Painting you collect?: No, don’t quit right after collecting a painting. It likely will not count if you save and quit after collecting a painting (unless it’s the last one you need). To be sure your painting collection progress is saved, you will need to complete the entire mission before the collected Painting is saved.
How to find missing Sokolov Paintings?: After you complete a mission, you can check your stats in the Main Menu of the game, and can see whether you collected all the Sokolov Paintings for each mission or not.
Where to find the Sokolov Paintings in Dishonored? The in-game locations for the Sokolov Paintings are described in this detailed guide.
Timeline for the Sokolov Paintings Locations Guide:
• Mission 02: High Overseer Campbell Sokolov Painting Locations
At 0:04 minutes – 1 of 1 / ‘The Isometry of High Overseer Thaddeus Campbell’
- The painting is located in Campbell’s Secret Chambers, which can be opened by activating the eye of the statue next to it. You can find the Chamber from the video, which starts in the room where you can decide to spike their wine with poison.
• Mission 03: House of Pleasure Sokolov Painting Locations
At 0:54 minutes – 1 of 3 / ‘Light Along the Inverse Curve, Sokolov’s Self Portrait’
At 1:46 minutes – 2 of 3 – ‘Daud and the Parabola of the last Seasons’
At 2:06 minutes – 3 of 3 – ‘Custis, Morgan and the Postulate Child’
- You can find all 3 paintings in the Art Dealers building. You can get to it as shown in the video, or you can get a key from a Survivor who needs help in the Gaff Street Alley (left side). The 3rd painting requires a combo, which you can get from the Art Dealer himself at the ‘The Golden Cat’. you might need to take the optional quest first, from Slackjaw.
• Mission 04: The Royal Physician Sokolov Painting Locations
At 2:33 minutes – 1 of 1 / ‘The Obtuse Arguments of Lady Boyle’
- Can be found in the first floor of Sokolov’s House.
• Mission 05: Lady Boyle’s Last Party Sokolov Painting Locations
At 3:03 minutes – 1 of 2 / ‘Vera Moray and the Affix of Her Skin’
At 3:33 minutes – 2 of 2 / ‘The Spymaster’s Axis of Asymmetry’
- Both paintings can be found in the Lady Boyle’s mansion. The video begins the path to finding them from the central Foyer. Make sure you turn off the Wall of Light for the first (or find another path to the 2nd floor). The second painting can be found in Lady Boyle’s room, which is normally guarded by a Watch Officer.
• Mission 06: Return to the Tower Sokolov Painting Locations
At 4:16 minutes – 1 of 1 / ‘The Empress and the Empty Set’
- Once you reach the Tower Interior, Blink up to the 2nd Floor. You’ll find it on the room on the left.
• Mission 07: The Flooded District Sokolov Painting Locations
At 4:51 minutes – 1 of 3 / ‘The Commutative Rats and the Weeper’
At 5:40 minutes – 2 of 3 / ‘The Torturer’s Quaternionic Groan’
At 6:13 minutes – 3 of 3 / ‘The Outsider and the Circumstanced Void’
- First painting is right after you make your escape, but before heading for your gear (or Daud’s House). Blink to the high catwalk that has a overhanging mattress. The second painting is found after you encounter Daud. Once you leave the area, look for the painting as you are going down the chain. The final painting is in Granny Rags room, right above her bed.
There you go! All Sokolov Paintings in Dishonored are yours!
Huge thanks to XCV for the guide videos and tips.
Please comment if you have any Dishonored Sokolov Painting location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!