The Dishonored characters list shows the main cast of characters you’ll encounter in the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC game.
Here are the actors voicing the main characters at 9:09 minutes into this Dishonored video documentary:
Dishonored Characters List
1. Corvo Attano voiced by: No One because he’s a silent protagonist — He’s the game’s main character. As the former bodyguard to Dunwall’s Empress Jessamine Kaldwin, he’s out to avenge her death on those who set him up to take the fall for it.
2. The Outsider voiced by: Billy Lush (“Straw Dogs,” “The Chicago Code”) — He’s a timeless supernatural being worshiped by many. It’s said he’s the source of all magic in the world of Dishonored. At the start of the game he gives Corvo his mask and the supernatural abilities mark on his hand.
3. Granny Rags voiced by: Susan Sarandon (“Thelma & Louise,” “Dead Man Walking”) -– An intriguing old blind woman now deranged after years of street life
4. Piero voiced by: Brad Dourif (“The Lord of the Rings” trilogy, “One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest”) — This inventor is the creator of the iconic mask worn by Corvo as well as a wealth of gadgets Corvo can use.
5. The Broadcaster are voiced by: Carrie Fisher (original “Star Wars” trilogy) — She can be heard broadcasting government propaganda over loudspeakers throughout the city of Dunwall, where the game is set.
6. Admiral Havelock voiced by: John Slattery (“Mad Men,” “The Adjustment Bureau”) — A Loyalist who helps Corvo on his quest.
7. Daud voiced by: Michael Madsen (“Thelma & Louise,” “Reservoir Dogs,” “Kill Bill”) — A mysterious assassin.
8. Young Lady Emily Kaldwin voiced by: Chloe Grace Moretz (“Kick-Ass,” “Hugo”) — The Empress’ daughter who is kidnapped after her mother’s death.
9. Callista Curnow voiced by: Lena Headey (“300,” “Game of Thrones”) — Lady Emily’s caretaker.
10. Empress Jessamine Kaldwin voiced by: April Stewart (“South Park,” “Final Fantasy XII”) — The deceased Empress was the charge of her then bodyguard, Corvo Atano. She was overthrown and murdered in Dunwall by the Lord Regent.
11. Anton Sokolov voiced by: ? — He’s the former head of The Academy of Natural Philosophy and Royal Physician. As a chemist he created many useful elixirs, including the Health Potion used throughout the game.
12. Hiram Burrows voiced by: ? — The Lord Regent who orchestrated the treacherous plot to usurp Empress Jessamine Kaldwin.
13. Thaddeus Campbell voiced by: Daniel Hagen (“Guild Wars 2,” “Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One”) — The High Overseer is the leader of the Overseers and is in league with the evil Lord Regent.
PS: Here are the animals that Corvo can possess in the game: Rats, Fish, River Krusts, and Wolfhounds.
Are you looking forward to finding out the story behind the Dishonored characters?
Index of Dishonored Guides:
- This Page: Dishonored Characters List
- Next Page: Dishonored Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dishonored Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored Sokolov Paintings Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored Runes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored Bone Charms Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Dishonored Cheats
- Next Page: Dishonored Weapons List