Want to know all Borderlands 2 Skill Trees? You’ve come to the right place for a guide!
2K Games have just released the Borderlands 2 Skill Tree Builder Website. Just click on a character there to build your preferred character’s skill tree to your liking. 🙂
Index of Borderlands 2 Guides:
- This Page: Borderlands 2 Skill Trees Guide
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Side Missions Walkthrough
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Eridium Locations Guide
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Glitches
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Secrets
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Money Cheat
- For Fun: Borderlands 2 Soundtrack
- For Fun: Borderlands 2 Wallpaper
Borderlands 2 Skill Trees
In the below Borderlands 2 Skill Tree guide, Gearbox Software’s president Randy Pitchford guides you through the different skill trees.
Axton the Commando skill tree guide
Maya the Siren skill tree guide
Salvador the Gunzerker skill tree guide
Zero the Assassin skill tree guide
Gaige the Mechromancer skill tree guide
The Mechromancer, a new character class for Gaige in Borderlands 2, will not be available until October 9th, 2012!
Mechromancer class will be FREE to Borderlands 2 Premiere Club members. Borderlands 2 Premiere Club membership is free to customers who pre-order Borderlands 2 with participating retailers. Check www.borderlands2.com for details. Mechromancer class will be released simultaneously for $9.99 or 800 Microsoft Points for customers who are not Premiere Club members.