This The Walking Dead Game Episode 3 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Horror Survival Adventure game on the PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Mac & iOS.
Telltale Games brings the world of Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series The Walking Dead to life in this third video game in a 5-part series. This third part is called “The Walking Dead: Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead”.
Let’s first watch a RECAP of The Walking Dead Game: Episode 2 to see all the different choices everyone made in the previous episode! Did you kill Jolene, Larry, Danny and/or Andy?
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Animated Blood, Language and Fantasy Violence.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Ghost Town & The Cost of Living
- Chapter 2: Deja Vu
- Chapter 3: Mystery at the Motor Inn
- Chapter 4: Argument on the Road & The Train Wreck
- Chapter 5: Another Survivor
- Chapter 6: Stop the Train & The Clearing
- Chapter 7: Making Plans, We’re a Team & The Herd
- Chapter 8: Next Stop, the Atlantic & Ending
Index of The Walking Dead Game Episode 3 Guides:
- This Page: The Walking Dead Game Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Previous Page: The Walking Dead Game Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Previous Page: The Walking Dead Game Walkthrough
The Walking Dead Game Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Witness the collapse of the bonds holding the group together and the shocking results of betrayal and emotional trauma.
- Discover a new threat to Clementine – can Lee protect her?
- Live with the choices you made in Episode One and Two as they affect your experience in this episode.
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
Key Game Features:
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse.
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore.
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- An Adventure Horror game of 5 monthly episodes. Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead.
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books.
New to The Walking Dead game series? To see the first two episodes, check out our The Walking Dead Game Walkthrough. Then continue here with the start of the third episode…
Things go from bad to worse for Lee Everett and Clementine as they decide to try and escape from Macon.
Let’s start the walkthrough with the “Ghost Town” part of Chapter 1.
Up next is part 2 of Chapter 1: “The Cost of Living”.
Chapter 4 begins with an “Argument on the Road”.
Note: I’m sorry to say there is no possible way to avoid Carley (or Doug if you saved him in Episode 1) from getting shot. 😥
Part 2 of Chapter 4 is “The Train Wreck”.
The Walking Dead Game: Episode 3 walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 5!
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2