Welcome to the Sleeping Dogs Jade Statues locations guide for the PC, Xbox 360 & PS3 open world action-adventure game.
Finding all 11 missing Jade Statues locations and picking them up will unlock: fighting combos and strong attacks that will come in handy later on in the game.
The in-game locations for the Jade Statues are shown in the guide below.
Index of Sleeping Dogs Guides:
- This Page: Sleeping Dogs Jade Statues Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Health Shrines Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Security Cameras Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Lockbox Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Collectibles Map
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Dating Guide
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Random Events Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Outfits Clothing Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Favors Guide
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Glitches
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Walkthrough
- Next Page: Sleeping Dogs Cheats
- For Fun: Sleeping Dogs Wallpaper
Sleeping Dogs Jade Statues
How To Begin The Jade Statues Search: Early on in the game’s story you meet the wandering traveler from America, Amanda/Amy, in the “Amanda” mission to show her around Hong Kong and especially where the Old Temple Academy is. After Sifu Kwok’s kung fu lesson, he’ll talk about his collection of 12 Jade Statues from the Song dynasty that got stolen. He’d like them back, and from then on out you can search for the missing 11 Chinese zodiac / calendar animal Jade Statues.
How To Activate The Jade Statue Locations On The Minimap: Call Tiffany after you get her phone number during the “Club Bam Bam” mission early on in the game’s story (it’s right after the above-mentioned “Amanda” mission) and sing a karaoke song for Tiffany again when she asks. It’s a requirement to finish the song at a score of 90% or higher, and as a reward you’ll unlock the Jade Statue locations on your minimap. That should make it a lot easier to find them.
Where The Jade Statue Locations Are In-Game: This video guide shows you where all of the Sleeping Dogs Jade Statues locations are on the map and in-game.
Timeline of Jade Statues locations in the video guide:
- Jade Statue 1 “Dragon”: At 02:27 minutes.
Location in North Point: It can be found in Dog Eyes’ Bam Bam Club, on the left side of the bar counter near the Manager’s Office. It can be picked up at any time.
- Jade Statue 2 “Monkey”: At 02:50 minutes.
Location in North Point: It can be found in the Water Street Gang & Winston’s Golden Koi restaurant, on a kitchen counter (or is it a white freezer?) next to the backdoor entrance. It can be picked up at any time.
- Jade Statue 3 “Goat”: At 03:10 minutes.
Location in North Point: It can be found inside the Temple, on the central altar. It can be picked up during the Winston’s Bride driving around mission.
- Jade Statue 4 “Snake”: At 03:26 minutes.
Location in Waterfront: It can be found on the back of a boat on top of a metal crate. It can be picked up during the last part section of case 1 when you’re observing Popstar.
- Jade Statue 5 “Horse”: At 03:50 minutes.
Location in Central: It can be found on a table near the window in Vivienne Wu’s apartment after you meet her. (Only collectible during the the Conflicted Loyalties mission!*)
- Jade Statue 6 “Rooster”: At 04:27 minutes.
Location in Central (Soho): It can be found in the K-Bar club, on the right-side of the bar counter.
- Jade Statue 7 “Pig”: At 04:54 minutes.
Location in Central: It can be found in the Central Hospital. At the entrance walk straight ahead, it’s on the left side of a waiting room welcome counter.
- Jade Statue 8 “Tiger?”: At 05:10 minutes.
Location in Central: It can be found during the Bride to Be mission, when you’re driving Peggy around in the north part of Central. It’s in a bridal shop on the registry counter.
- Jade Statue 9 “Dog?”: At 05:27 minutes.
Location in the waters north of Central: It can be found in the ocean north of Central. After finishing the Bride to Be mission, you can access the Northern Gambling Den for some Mahjong. Once you reach the oil ride, enter the gambling area via the side-door (after finishing the side quest). Once inside, look for the big-screen TV to find the Jade Statue to the right of it.
- Jade Statue 10 “Ox?”: At 06:27 minutes.
Location in Kennedy Town: It can be found in the Two Chin’s House’s area in Kennedy Town. It’s locked inside a display case in his mansion. (Only collectible during the the Bad Luck mission near the end of the game!*)
- Jade Statue 11 “Rabbit”: At 06:43 minutes.
Location in Kennedy Town: It can be found in the Hong Kong Cemetary. It’s at the funeral home’s entrance on a couch.
Dillon adds a tip: The last statue in the bottom right corner is north in the top side of the map (pretty much out of the map).
* Although two of the Jade Statues (#5 & #10) are only collectible during two missions near the end of the game, you can always replay all finished missions via the Social Hub Menu.
Tip: Jade Statues emanate a bright shimmering light, so once you’re in the area they are found in, you’ll easily be able to see them.
Good luck finding the stolen statues throughout Sleeping Dogs’ Hong Kong city to make sensei’s remaining collection of the lone Jade Statue 12 “Rat” into the complete set of 12 animals again!
Please comment if you have any Sleeping Dogs Jade Statues location tips of your own, weâ€™ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!