The Darksiders 2 Collector’s Edition will include The Limited Edition version of the game as well as a life-sized replica Death Mask with display stand, a unique Shadow of Death armor and scythe set with enhanced stats, a digital copy of the Darksiders II sound-track and a hard-cover Darksiders II art book. The Collector’s Edition will be available in limited quantities as a pre-order item only and is anticipated to sell for around US$99 or £80.
Watch the Darksiders 2 Collectors Edition Unboxing by Darksiders II Community Manager, THQSledgehammer.
Included in the Darksiders 2 Collectors Edition is:
* Limited Edition version of the Darksiders II game; the Limited Edition enables you to download the 2nd and 3rd DLC packs when they become available.
* Life-sized replica of Death Mask with display stand.
* Download code for in-game Shadow Death armor and scythe set with unique stats; that’s the 1st DLC pack (for single-player) for the game known as Argul’s Tomb.
* Darksiders II digital soundtrack.
* 100-Page Darksiders II hardcover collector’s artbook.
The Darksiders II Collector’s Edition will be available to pre-order in the U.S. and Canada from Gamestop, Amazon.com, Best Buy, Walmart.com, EB Games, the THQ.com store and other select retailers. It’s available in Europe as well.
Darksiders 2 comes out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in America on August 14 & in Europe on August 17, 2012. A Wii U version will arrive at that console’s launch in Holiday 2012, although a Collector’s Edition hasn’t been confirmed for it yet.