Let’s do a Nintendo 3DS VS Nintendo 3DS XL comparison to show the new features of that 3DS XL.
Watch the Nintendo 3DS XL comparison video to see all the details:
New Nintendo 3DS XL differences & features overview:
1. Nintendo 3DS XL is a new version of Nintendo 3DS with 90 percent larger screens, and thus displays improved 3D in 3DS Mode. The new system will create even more immersive entertainment experiences for users, delivering a wealth of games and video content that can be enjoyed on the go.
2. Nintendo 3DS XL features an updated form factor and will be available in many different colors depending on where you live.
* Europe gets Red + Black, Blue + Black, Silver + Black.
* America gets Red + Black, Blue + Black.
* Australia gets Red + Black, Blue + Black, Silver + Black.
* Japan gets Red + Black, Silver + Black, and an entirely White one.
3. The new system’s battery life outperforms that of the original Nintendo 3DS, and it comes bundled with a 4 GB SD card, which owners can use to store content such as downloadable games and videos from the Nintendo eShop. With upcoming titles such as New Super Mario Bros. 2 (launching 17th August) being available as digital downloads as well as boxed retail games you will be glad of the extra space.
Note: Even with the addition of the bigger screen, Nintendo’s aim was to still make the system available at a reasonable purchase price. Because of this, and because so many fans already own a previous handheld, an AC adapter will not be included.
The Nintendo 3DS XL will be released in Europe & Japan on July 28th, in America on August 19th, and in Australia on August 23rd, 2012.