The Where’s My Perry? walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips to get all 3 gnomes in each of the over 80 levels, across 4 chapters, in this physics-based puzzler. Available now at the App Store for iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad and iPad 2, as well as on Android mobiles.
Where’s My Perry is the latest puzzler from the makers of Where’s My Water and Disney. Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms, ice, steam and liquid, to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P!
Where’s My Perry? is a Disney-published game that is fun for all ages!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: An Agent I Can Trust – Levels 1 to 10
- Chapter 1: An Agent I Can Trust – Levels 11 to 20
- Chapter 2: A Thousand Times Over – Levels 1 to 10
- Chapter 2: A Thousand Times Over – Levels 11 to 20
- Chapter 3: The Puppetmaster – Levels 1 to 10
- Chapter 3: The Puppetmaster – Levels 11 to 20
- Chapter 4: The Fall of Major Monogram – Levels 1 to 10
- Chapter 4: The Fall of Major Monogram – Levels 11 to 20
Index of Where’s My Perry Guides:
- This Page: Where’s My Perry Walkthrough
- Next Page: Where’s My Perry Cheats
Where’s My Perry Walkthrough
Agent P’s Story:
Perry from Phineas and Ferb is no ordinary platypus, he’s actually a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P! And, you know, he SAVES THE WORLD! When summoned to headquarters by Major Monogram our fedora-rockin spy becomes stuck in his transportation tubes. Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to the generators powering the tubes.
Amazing states of play:
Water comes in many forms and you’re going to experience them all. Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels. The fluid physics are lifelike, but way more FUN!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms.
· The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water!
· The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water!
· The “Celebrate-inator”, vacuums up water or steam to… wait, that’s classified!
Collectibles, Challenges and Bonus Levels:
Collect the 3 gnomes that are scattered throughout each level. In order to master a level, the players must fill the gnomes with water in order to collect them.
Find top-secret hidden collectibles to unlock dossiers of other agents in the O.W.C.A. and to earn bonus levels in the game.
Bonus levels in Where’s My Perry feature Balloony, Dr. Doofenshmirtz’ childhood friend, a balloon with a face drawn on it. Reunite Balloony with Dr. Doofenshmirtz, all the while helping the balloon avoid obstacles like “-inators” and spikes.
For some walkthrough screenshots, click the image to see it full-sized.
Where’s My Perry Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Level 1-11.