This The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 Game walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Action-Adventure Platformer on the Xbox 360, PS3, PC & Wii. The game’s also coming to 3DS, DS, iOS & Android.
Harness Spider-Manâ€™s powers with Manhattan as your playground! Set shortly after the events of Columbia Pictures’ new film, The Amazing Spider-Man epilogue throws New York City’s brand new hero back into free-roaming, web-slinging action, as he protects the Big Apple from a deluge of unimaginable threats. Enjoy challenging Action Platforming gameplay, set in an open-world game environment packed with real-time navigation and combat choices. Utilizing set, and random mission play, fight small-time crime, participate in unusual photography shoots, and defeat an array of reimagined enemies familiar from Spider-man comics and movies.
Please note that viewers must be at least 16 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game is rated T for Teen and includes Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Oscorp Is Your Friend
- Chapter 2: Escape Impossible!
- Chapter 3: In the Shadows of Evils Past
- Chapter 4: The Thrill of the Hunt
- Chapter 5: To Smash the Spider
- Chapter 6: Smythe Strikes Back!
- Chapter 7: Spidey to the Rescue
- Chapter 8: Outbreaks and Breakouts
- Chapter 9: The Spider-Slayer
- Chapter 10: Spider-Man No More!
- Chapter 11: If This Be My Destiny
- Chapter 12: Where Crawls the Lizard? & Ending
Index of The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 Game Guides:
- This Page: The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 Game Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 Game Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 Game Costumes, Codes & Cheats
- For Fun: The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 Wallpaper
The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 Game Walkthrough
The Amazing Spider-Man is a single player Action-Adventure game designed to coincide with the 2012 major motion picture. The game is an exclusive video game adventure that continues the story told in the film. Features include, an open-world game design that allows the player to roam the game environment as they will, the “web rush” feature that allows Spidey to sneak up on opponents, new and reimagined enemies, and a random mission play option.
Key Game Features:
- Spider-Man’s Triumphant Return to New York – Everybody’s favorite web-head is back in Manhattan with the return of the fan-favorite, free-roaming, web-slinging gameplay.
- Web Rush: Player Choice Evolved – Players use real-time navigational and combat choices to fight crime and pull off Spidey’s signature acrobatic moves like never before.
- Find Out What Happens Next – Uncover the rest of Peter Parker’s untold story in the all-new epilogue story to the Columbia Pictures’ 2012 blockbuster theatrical release.
- Push Spider-Man’s Abilities to the Limit – Battle all-new versions of classic Super Villains as well as original, larger than life enemies – some of the biggest ever seen in a Spider-Man video game – while racing to save Manhattan.
- Random Mission Play – Accept or decline random missions scattered throughout the game, including photgraphy gigs and capturing criminals.
- Play as Stan Lee (Pre-order bonus) – Pre-order customers recieve the Stan Lee Adventure pack, as a digital download, that allows them to play as Stan Lee as he web slings around NYC in search of the missing pages of a script.
It’s been months since “rogue” scientist Curt Connors unleashed the Lizard upon the upstanding citizens of New York City. Completely absolved of any wrongdoing in the eyes of the public, Oscorp has moved on to promoting the acts of its newest brilliant mind, Alistaire Smythe.
This walkthrough starts off a bit slow because of looking around for collectibles. Then closes the chapter with the Smythe’s Robot boss fight.
Note: The Amazing Spider-Man campaign will take you about 10 hours to complete (12 chapters in total) on Casual difficulty mode. With an additional 10 hours to finish secondary objectives, like patient recovery, or secret labs. Then it’s another 10 hours to collect all 700 comic books lying around on top of buildings, in the parks, or just flying through the air.
With cross-species loose in the city, and no cure to help the infected scientists, Spider-Man has no other choice but to team up with an old friend… or enemy? This is gonna get weird…
Gwen and the other scientists are still in quarantine, struggling to stave off their infection. With Gwen’s help, Spider-Man learns that Connors’ research is currently held at the Oscorp Archives facility… but not for long!
Connors needs one more element to complete the serum — a DNA sample from one of the cross-species that broke loose from Oscorp Tower. Piece of cake, Spidey!
Spidey just had a few seconds to grab the rat DNA sample before a Hunter robot took him for a ride in the city.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 Game Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 6.
Tags: The Amazing Spider-Man