Welcome to the very last level of the Story Mode, let’s do “The Final Battle”! ^_^
We’ve also included the Lego Batman 2 ending cutscene and credits.
Walkthrough video guide highlights timeline:
2:30 – Minikit, use Wonder Woman or Cyborg to pull the orange handle
7:30 – The Joker Boss Fight steps to beat him:
1) Run to the Joker, he will taser you, switch super heroes and then immediately hit The Joker.
2) Destroy all the robots.
3) Rinse and repeat.
9:45 – Lex Power Armor Boss Fight. Here are the steps to win:
1) Use Wonder Woman and hide behind the glowing black blocks.
2) Build Robin a control.
3) Use Robin’s bubble boy ability and control the laser beam to Lex’s robot (hold down the fire button).
4) Destroy the robots, rinse and repeat.
Goals in Level 15:
1) Collect 40,000 studs to get Super Hero status.
2) Collect (2/10) Minikits.
Congratulations on finishing Lego Batman 2! Please comment below if you enjoyed the game and if Doug’s tips helped you along the way.
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes includes a secret Bonus Level called “Lego Gotham City” also known as “Toy Gotham”.
How to unlock the Bonus Level:
1) You first need to collect 175 Gold Bricks. These are needed to build the entrance to Lego Gotham City.
2) Aside from bringing Batman & Robin, you also need to have unlocked Clark Kent as a playable character. Because in Toy Gotham on the far right side of the map, Clark can go into a phone booth and change into Superman. You’ll need Superman to fly to hard-to-reach studs.
3) You’ll also need to have unlocked The Penguin as a playable character. Because in Toy Gotham he’s the only one who has Bomb Goons that can destroy Silver Lego Objects. Tap the attack button to release one, and hold the attack button to detonate.
4) The Bonus Level is located in the Gotham City open world hub (Central Island), at the center of Gotham Park. In the park is a fountain, where you’ll find and be able to build a gold LEGO door, which serves as the entrance to the Bonus Level.
Goals in the Bonus Level:
1) Obtain the 250th Gold Brick by collecting the 1 million studs in the Bonus Level (a requirement normally used to get Super Hero status).
2) That’s it! No other objectives except to destroy everything in a stud-collecting craze.
How to complete the Bonus Level:
This video guide shows how to get the last 100,000 studs by going from 900,000-something to 1 million studs! This can be done by unlocking the toy version of The Joker Robot, which can use Lex’s Deconstructor gun to take apart Black Lego Objects in the Bonus Level to reveal even more studs. And by destroying the black bat-shaped bricks in the right corner, you free up Wayne Tower to be raised by Superman. Additionally, The Joker’s Robot is the only thing that can destroy purple and dark blue statues for their studs.
See how it’s done in this bonus level walkthrough:
Need more details? These videos will show you exactly how to find, open & 100% complete the Bonus Level!
First part of the level:
Middle part of the level:
Final part of the level:
Good luck completing Lego Batman 2 to 100%!
More videos will be added if you need help anywhere, so ask away in the comments section below.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!