Welcome to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier Tactical Challenges Guide. This page will you you complete all of the tactical challenges in the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC game’s total of 12 missions. Each mission has 3 tactical challenges.
Finishing all 36 tactical challenges will unlock the “Master Tactician” Achievement worth 25 Gamerscore Points or a Silver Trophy, as you “Complete 100% of the tactical challenges”. As well as earn you some weapon attachments.
The in-game tactical challenges are shown in the guides below.
Table of Contents
- Mission 1 Tactical Challenges
- Mission 2 Tactical Challenges
- Mission 3 Tactical Challenges
- Mission 4 Tactical Challenges
- Mission 5 Tactical Challenges
- Mission 6 Tactical Challenges
- Mission 7 Tactical Challenges
- Mission 8 Tactical Challenges
- Mission 9 Tactical Challenges
- Mission 10 Tactical Challenges
- Mission 11 Tactical Challenges
- Mission 12 Tactical Challenges
Index of Ghost Recon Future Soldier Guides:
- This Page: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Tactical Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Walkthrough
- Next Page: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Co-Op Walkthrough
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Tactical Challenges
This guide will show you exactly where in the Missions you can execute the tactical challenges. The tactical challenges are completed in the order you come across them in the game’s campaign.
1) If you die after completing a challenge you do not have to do it again, it will stay saved after the first completion! You can do the tactical challenges over multiple playthroughs or in Mission Selection.
2) The chosen difficulty does not matter (only for the challenges that are tied to a difficulty – Mission 4, 6, 9, 10).
3) You do not have to reach the end of the mission to make the tactical challenge count. You can drop out after reaching the next checkpoint.
4) The enemies have the same motion pattern on every difficulty.
This guide was captured on Elite Difficulty Mode (on Solo) with 0 deaths.
Mission 1 – Nimble Guardian
1) Express Train: During the ambush at the cog rail station, kill all soldiers in 60 seconds
(3:39 – 4:38)
2) No Witnesses: Don’t leave any witnesses alive in Paez’s HQ
(9:28 – 10:48)
3) Ace of Diamonds: Execute 10 headshots while in damond formation
(11:31 – 14:20)
Mission 2 – Subtle Arrow
1) Protector: Complete the mission without causing any civilian casualties
(0:27 – 28:20)
2) Secure the Camp: Eliminate all of the soldiers who have taken control of the refugee camp
(6:26 – 14:03)
3) Steely Gaze: Kill 10 enemies while in Magnetic view
(1:16 – 28:20)
Mission 3 – Noble Tempest
1) Fast Mover: Go through the village in 60 seconds without any civilians dying
(1:23 – 2:23)
2) Clear the Pitch: Eliminate all the mercs playing soccer without raising the alarm
(3:10 – 5:29)
3) No Blood No Foul: Infiltrate the outpost, retrieve the data & extract without raising the alarm
(15:23 – 22:30)
Mission 4 – Tiger Dust
1) Assault the HQ and take out the hostiles without any misses
(0:39 – 4:30)
2) Destroy every enemy vehicle during the chopper gunride
(11:27 – 12:55)
3) On Elite difficulty, take out the enemy RPG before your chopper gets shot
(13:20 – 13:50)
Mission 5 – Silent Talon
1) Use the Warhound to kill at least 75% of the enemies during the mission
(3:13 – 28:33)
2) Kill 5 or more enemies with a single Warhound Mortar
(13:31 – 14:04)
3) Eliminate both enemy choppers without losing a squadmate
(21:44 – 22:38)
The Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Tactical Challenges for Mission 6 start on Page 2.