Here are some of the recently discovered Diablo 3 glitches. Note that these can of course get patched by Blizzard at any time.
Enemies with no resistances, that just won’t die!
On Nightmare difficulty mode in Act 4 the Izual boss decided to spawn TWICE instead of just once.
On Nightmare difficulty mode on The Silver Spire Level 2 some unlucky travelers encountered these impossible to kill monsters constantly rising health points, to over 700 million!
Here’s an invisible boss battle on a Demon Hunter solo on Nightmare difficulty mode. The game kept glitching and eventually the floor and boss and everything all vanished.
And of course let’s not forget about Diablo 3’s Game Breaking Bug with the shield.
New Invincible Wizards glitch / God Mode discovered so you won’t lose health anymore!
Step 1: Select Teleport – Fracture. Bind it to a key.
Step 2: Select Archon, tested with Improved Archon.
Step 3: Hover your mouse over or near your character.
Step 4: Press Teleport.
Step 5: QUICKLY(!) Press Archon.
Index of Diablo 3 Guides:
- This Page: Diablo 3 Glitches
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Secret Pony Level
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Power Leveling
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Classes Guide
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Codes, Cheats & Tips
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Rare Monsters Locations Guide
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Legendary Items
- Next Page: Diablo 3 Followers
- For Fun: Diablo 3 Wallpaper