Here is another Gamer Habits video. Todays habit? The ‘Walkthough Technique.’
Now we all know as hardcore gamers that there are certain shared tendencies and similarities. Whether its turning up to work with a ‘gaming hangover’ or swinging the controller around to aid in movement – we all do it and should take pride in our habits.
Take a look at the newest Gamer Habit video!
So do you succumb to this habit? Perhaps you have your very own ‘walkthrough technique’? Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions below.
Side Note: The songs playing in the background of this video are from the official Final Fantasy X and Sims soundtracks and belong to their respective owners. The tracks are (in the order they appear):
1. Thunder Plains — FFX OST, Nobuo Uematsu
2. Mall Rat — The Sims OST, Jerry Martin.
3. In Praise of the Han River (B4-A3) – The Host OST, Byeong Woo Lee
Here are the previous episodes in this series:
- Gamer Habits 1: If I keep on pushing this button…
- Gamer Habits 2: I DIDN’T TELL YOU TO DO THAT!
- Gamer Habits 3: Investigate, Investigate, Investigate!
- Gamer Habits 4: Obsessive Saving!
- Gamer Habits 5: Hoarding
- Gamer Habits 6: Gamer See, Gamer Do!
- Gamer Habits 7: Take A Deep Breath!
- Gamer Habits 8: Oh My Heart!
- Gamer Habits 9: The Backseat Gamer!