Our Sniper Elite V2 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this tactical shooter on the PC, Xbox 360 & PS3.
The sequel to Rebellion’s highly-acclaimed 2005 game Sniper Elite, Sniper Elite V2 continues to offer gamers the most authentic World War II sniping experience by putting them in the middle of war-torn Berlin amidst the frenzied final battle between German and Russian forces. With an emphasis on learning to handle the anticipation and pressure of the hunt, players are forced to use skill, patience and cunning to achieve their missions as they find themselves facing life-altering choices. The celebrated “bullet cam” from Sniper Elite makes its return and will be more gratifying than ever. Skillful shots are rewarded with a slow-motion sequence of the bullet running its full trajectory from barrel to target as well as featuring graphic detail of the effects of the bullet entering and destroying a target.
The Sniper Elite V2 walkthrough of the Campaign is done in Cooperative Mode on Marksman difficulty.
Please note that viewers must be at least 16 to watch in Europe and 18 in America, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Language.
Table of Contents
- Mission 1: Schoneberg Convoy
- Mission 2: Mittelwerk Facility
- Mission 3: Kaiser-Friedrich Museum
- Mission 4: Opernplatz
- Mission 5: St. Olibartus Church
- Mission 6: Tiergarten Flak Tower
- Mission 7: Karlshorst Command Post
- Mission 8: Kreuzberg Headquarters
- Mission 9: Kopenick Launch Site
- Mission 10: Brandenburg Gate & Ending
- Bonus DLC Mission: Assassinate The Fuhrer
Index of Sniper Elite V2 Guides:
- This Page: Sniper Elite V2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Sniper Elite V2 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite V2 Wine Bottles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite V2 Gold Bars Locations Guide
Sniper Elite V2 Walkthrough
You’ve crawled through muck and mud, crossed deadly mine fields and moved from tree to tree in the dead of night to get here. Crossing enemy lines isn’t an easy task, but your hardest mission is now in front of you. You see your target standing on a balcony 300 yards away. Eliminate him, then everyone can head home to their loved ones. The wind is calm and so is your breath — but your heart isn’t. Even a military-trained, dead-eye sharpshooter still gets nervous from time to time. You line up your prey in the crosshairs, exhale and squeeze the trigger.
Sniper Elite V2 plunges you into war-torn Berlin during the final frenzied battle between German and Russian forces during World War II. As a skillful sniper, you are enlisted to carry out dangerous and deadly missions throughout Berlin. Aside from high-powered weapons, you’ll require skill, patience and cunning to accomplish you mission. While experiencing the anticipation and pressure of the hunt, you’ll face life-changing choices that range from firing the perfect shot that will leave you exposed to snaking along a more difficult route in order to continue your mission.
Arm yourself with authentic WWII-era weapons, including the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and take varying factors into account such as gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more while lining up your shot. Use the environment to your advantage. Move into position, observe the target, eliminate the quarry and slip away undetected.
Follow your bullet from barrel to target thanks to the return of the bullet cam, and learn what happens when the bullet enters your enemy’s body with the X-ray Kill Cam. See hearts and lungs tear, bones and teeth shatter, livers burst and more in gory, graphic detail. Make sure your aim is steady and your breath is calm before squeezing the trigger — the fate of the war is in your hands.
Key Game Features:
- Sight-in your scope and load your rifle for an adrenaline-pumping, realistic sniping experience in the heart of war-torn Berlin.
- Use skill, patience and cunning to accomplish your mission while handling the anticipation and pressure of the hunt and facing life-changing decisions.
- Take gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more into account as you sight-in your target in this realistic simulation of military sharpshooting.
- Experience the gratification of knowing where your shot traveled with the return of the bullet cam which follows the bullet on its full trajectory from barrel to target in a slow-motion sequence.
- Witness the gory details with the amazing X-ray Kill Cam which shows what happens when your bullet enters an enemy’s body — see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter and entrails fall out.
- Arm yourself and take down your targets with authentic weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30.
- Explore authentic World War II Berlin locations, and dress your character with uniforms modeled after the originals.
- Take advantage of the environment around you to move into position, observe the prey, take the shot and slip away unnoticed.
- Make tough choices while in the battlefield, from firing the perfect shot that will leave you exposed to taking a more difficult route that will allow you to continue your mission.
Here’s the awesome cinematic introduction to the game.
The Prologue is a training mission that shows you the gameplay basics very well. It doesn’t really need much explaining, so let’s take a look.
Objectives in Level 1:
1) Clear all enemies from the Schoneberg Streets.
2) Plant the 2 bombs on the car, then head back to the marked building.
3) kill the VIP and shoot the tank gas can, which is located at the back of the tank.
4) Head to the safe zone.
Tip: Snipe enemy grenades for long-range explosive kills.
Objectives in Level 2:
1) Clear the area of enemies. Take out the men in tower and gun turrets first.
2) Search in both buildings for Gold Bars before entering the facility.
3) Plant 3 bombs located in the marked area.
4) Set traps around the big empty room before you head upstairs.
5) Evacuate and clear enemies with the turret gun if possible.
Tip: Tagged targets will be marked on your map.
Sniper Elite V2 Walkthrough Part 2 of Level 3.
The second part of this mission takes off from “New Objective: Reach the vantage point”.
We continue our Sniper Elite V2 walkthrough on Page 2 with Mission 4.
Tags: Sniper Elite V2