This The Walking Dead game walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Horror Survival Adventure game on the PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Mac & iOS.
Telltale Games brings the world of Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series The Walking Dead to life in this first video game in a 5-part series. This first part is called “The Walking Dead: Episode 1 – A New Day”.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Animated Blood, Language and Fantasy Violence.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Intro & Clementine’s Treehouse
- Chapter 2: Barn
- Chapter 3: Downtown Macon
- Chapter 4 & 5: Gas Run & One Bullet
- Chapter 6 & 7: Lee’s Brother & Drug Store
Index of The Walking Dead Game Guides:
- This Page: The Walking Dead Game Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Walking Dead Achievements & Trophies Guide
- New Page: The Walking Dead Game Episode 2 Walkthrough
The Walking Dead Walkthrough
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
Key Game Features:
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse.
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore.
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- An Adventure Horror game of 5 monthly episodes. Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead.
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books.
Before we start the full The Walking Dead Game Walkthrough, here’s a story trailer that introduces you to the game.
The cop car intro and Clementine’s treehouse sections are covered in the first part of the walkthrough.
Let’s do some chores around the barn and get that fence built. Generally there’s a lot of talking to people here. And when there’s trouble we have to make a choice to save either Duck or Shawn.
We head into town, but once in Downtown Macon we get a cold welcome from zombies. We get cornered in a building with others.
We end up having to head out to find gas to fuel our vehicle. Go to the backdoor to head out with the group.
On Page 2 of the The Walking Dead Game Walkthrough we continue with Chapters 6 & 7.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2