This Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this RPG exclusively on the Nintendo DS.
With an all-new story and cast, an expanded roster of demons to manage, vastly expanded party interaction, an all-new soundtrack from composer Kenji Ito, plus a host of refinements and improvements over its predecessor, Devil Survivor 2 delivers everything fans loved about the first game: an intense narrative with multiple endings based on player actions, the beautiful visuals and sounds the SMT series is renowned for, the addicting challenge of collecting, customizing, auctioning and fusing every last demon in the game, and much more.
Please note that viewers must be at least 13 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Alcohol Reference, Blood, Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Tobacco, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Intro (Daichi’s Death Clip)
- First Battle (Return To Shiba Park)
- Demon Summoning App (Escape From Dubhe)
- Makoto Sako Speaks In Mysteries
- In Hibiya Park (Learn Skill Crack)
- Headed To Ariake (Demon Contracts Explained)
- Dubhe Battle
Index of Devil Survivor 2 Guides:
- This Page: Devil Survivor 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Devil Survivor 2 AR Codes & Cheats List
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Walkthrough
When a new website that shows the manner of people’s deaths in advance makes the rounds amongst Japanese high schoolers, a trio of students is shocked to witness their own deaths in a terrible subway accident just minutes away. They narrowly escape the carnage, only to find themselves in a worse situation–facing otherworldly demons. Desperate to survive, they fend off the demons and flee, but the destruction at the station is only the beginning…
Key Game Features:
- What if You Could See People’s Deaths Before They Happened?—The spread of a mysterious website that offers a preview of people’s deaths, and the great calamity that suddenly strikes Japan – mere coincidence, or part of something larger?
- Recruit Your Party, Build Bonds—Adding ton of dimension to traditional party mechanics, players recruit new members to their team and then invest time into developing relationships with them. The closer the connection, the more effective in battle. But every party member is mortal and susceptible to death, meaning every decision must be weighed carefully, lest they be lost to the user forever.
- Collect, Customize, Barter and Fuse Every Last Demon!—Discovering and enlisting new demons to aid you in battle is a staple of the Shin Megami Tensei universe. With nearly twice as many demons to find and unlock as in the original game, there’s no shortage of work to be done in assembling and managing an army of demons for battle.
How does the Devil Survivor 2 Battle System work?
Learn how Devil Survivor 2′s hybrid RPG/SRPG battle system works, and how you can use it to achieve victory! Watch the Devil Survivor 2 Battle Tutorial video guide…
What would you do if you could see others’ deaths before they come to pass? A mysterious website—Nicaea—will show you just this. What you do with the information will determine the fate of thousands as calamity strikes Japan…
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2