This Uncharted Golden Abyss walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-adventure platformer on the PlayStation Vita.
Developed for PS Vita by award-winning Sony Bend Studio, Uncharted: Golden Abyss is the portable system debut of the multi-million selling Uncharted franchise. The game offers a cinematic experience on-the-go complete with industry-leading motion capture, a rich storyline, highly-detailed environments, and special effects that truly captures the look and feel of the Uncharted universe.
Please note that viewers must be at least 16 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Prologue: “I’m Telling You… It Was Drake…”
- Chapter 1: “You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet”
- Chapter 2: “No Prison Tats”
- Chapter 3: “Nothing But Some Old Bones”
- Chapter 4: “Why’s The Building On Fire?”
- Chapter 5: “I’m Not Leaving Without It”
- Chapter 6: “I’ll Break Your Fingers”
- Chapter 7: “He Cut A Deal”
- Chapter 8: “Learning The Hard Way” & Chapter 9: “He Gave Them Everything”
- Chapter 10: “That Makes Three of Us”
- Chapter 11: “Finders Keepers?”
- Chapter 12: “What That Means To Me”
- Chapter 13: “My Grandfather’s Sanctuary”
- Chapter 14: “He Was Never Coming Back”
- Chapter 15: “Chimera to Ward Off Evil”
- Chapter 16: “Chamber of the Seven Fathers”
- Chapter 17: “Give Me My Gun”
- Chapter 18: “Spilling Blood For Me”
- Chapter 19: “Proving Your Worth”
- Chapter 20: “Sticking Your Neck Out”
- Chapter 21: “Without a Paddle”
- Chapter 22: “Chew the Hide Off a Rhino”
- Chapter 23: “Keep Your Head Down”
- Chapter 24: “Ride of the Valkyrie”
- Chapter 25: “I Forgot to Mention”
- Chapter 26: “Farther Than It Looks”
- Chapter 27: “The Gateway to Hell”
- Chapter 28: “Trapped Like Rats”
- Chapter 29: “Doorway of the Gods”
- Chapter 30: “The Lake of Ghosts”
- Chapter 31: “A Sacrifice of Blood”
- Chapter 32: “There’s No Turning Back”
- Chapter 33: “Getting My Hands Dirty”
- Chapter 34: “The Revolution Ends”
Index of Uncharted Golden Abyss Guides:
- This Page: Uncharted Golden Abyss Walkthrough
- Next Page: Uncharted Golden Abyss Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted Golden Abyss Treasures Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted Golden Abyss Strange Relic Location Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted Golden Abyss Unlockables List
Uncharted Golden Abyss Walkthrough
Uncharted: Golden Abyss is a single player Adventure game that brings the trademark active gameplay of the Uncharted series to the small screen like never before. The most prominent of the launch title for the Sony PlayStation Vita handheld Golden Abyss features an all-new story revolving around the adventures of treasure hunter Nathan Drake, as well as controls optimized for play on the PS Vita. Features include: a combination of touch pad and motion-sensing controls, as well as Adventure and Puzzle-solving gameplay.
Drake Pushed To The Edge of the Golden Abyss.
Uncover the dark secret behind the 400-year-old massacre of a Spanish expedition as Nathan Drake follows the murderous trail of an ancient and secret Spanish sect. Caught in the middle of a rivalry between his old friend, Jason Dante and Marisa Chase, the granddaughter of an archeologist who has mysteriously vanished without a trace, Nathan Drake races into the treacherous river basins, undiscovered temple ruins and karst caverns of Central America in search of a legendary lost city, only to find himself pushed to the edge of the Golden Abyss.
Uncharted Gameplay Optimized with Vita Functionality.
In addition to the standard analog stick controls found in Golden Abyss, PlayStation Vita’s innovative control set brings a fresh feel to the well-known acrobatic and puzzle-oriented gameplay of the Uncharted game series. Using the handheld’s front and rear touch pads players can more fluidly move laterally, or up and down a wall that Drake must explore. Touch functionality is also used to make charcoal rubbings of found relics, as well as arrange puzzle pieces into the correct configuration for puzzle-solving. Similarly, touch screens can be tapped to move Drake across non-continuous surfaces such as handholds at irregular increments, dilapidated bridge planks and tricky river crossings. Tapping is also utilized as a fast means of switching weapons in combat situations. In addition to this, the motion-sensing controls of the PS Vita’s internal gyroscope allows players to balance Drake as he crosses slippery logs, and serves as an aiming method when shooting at enemies. In the latter situation, just point the Vita in the direction you want to shoot, line up you target and pull the trigger.
Key Game Features:
- Experience the adventure of uniquely acrobatic Uncharted gameplay, optimized with PlayStation Vita controls.
- Touch, and tap the screen to swing, jump, and traverse non-continuous game sections, like crumbling bridges and river crossings.
- Rub the screen to take important imprints of in-game relics found.
- Utilize the motion-sensing controls of the PS Vita’s internal gyroscope to balance Drake as he crosses slippery logs, and as an aiming method in shooting situations.
- Puzzle solve as you collect the relics hidden throughout the game.
- Through utilizing the technology of the OLED screen, Uncharted: Golden Abyss delivers the signature Uncharted cinematic experience on the go.
This first half of the walkthrough is played on Normal Difficulty Mode. The last half on Crushing Difficulty Mode.