This Syndicate 2012 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this First-Person Shooter on the PC, Xbox 360 & PS3.
Syndicate is the re-imagination of a cult classic franchise from 1993 – a unique action shooter set in a not too distant future, where Business is War.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes.
Table of Contents
- Milestone 1: Wakeup Call
- Milestone T1: Suicide & Milestone 2: Assault On Aspari
- Milestone T2: Backfire & Milestone 3: Aspari Extraction
- Milestone 4: A Train To Catch
- Milestone 5: Escape From LA
- More Coming Soon!
Index of Syndicate 2012 Guides:
- This Page: Syndicate 2012 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Syndicate Achievements & Trophies Guide
Syndicate 2012 Walkthrough
2069 – No longer governed by politicians, the developed world is divided up into regions controlled by megacorporations known as Syndicates. These Syndicates have revolutionized how the consumer interacts with the digital world. No longer does the consumer require a device to access the world’s data and control their technology, they can do this at the blink of an eye via neural chip implant. Civilians flocked to be “chip’d” and enjoy all that their selected Syndicate has to offer; housing, medical, banking, insurance, education, entertainment and jobs. One complete package. One complete lifestyle. In return, the Syndicates gained unprecedented insights, and control, over the individual and their behaviour. With little governmental oversight, business has become war. The Syndicates will stop at nothing for ultimate market dominance. At the front line of this war are the Agents, the Syndicate’s bio-engineered and chip-augmented enforcers. They can breach anything in the wired world including their enemies, their weapons and the environment that surrounds them, making them the most efficient and deadly technological weapons in the world. Take on the role of Miles Kilo, Eurocorp’s latest prototype agent, and embark on a brutal action adventure of corruption and revenge.
In the not too distant future, the world is divided into regions controlled by mega-corporations known as Syndicates. In this future, business is war, and you are the weapon: the latest prototype agent for Eurocorp, one of the most ruthless Syndicates in a world dominated by greed. In single-player, embark on a unique sci-fi shooter adventure of corruption and revenge, as you utilize DART 6 chip-enhanced technology to breech, manipulate and control the wired world. Or form your own Syndicate in four-player co-op and dominate nine action-packed missions inspired by the original Syndicate game.
Key Game Features:
- Chip Enhanced Gameplay: Slow down time, see through walls, and breach your enemy and everything digital in the world with Dart vision – A neural DART6 chip implant that allows you to interface directly with the Dataverse.
- 4-Player Online Co-op: Assemble your Syndicate for global domination. A 4-player, online co-op experience like no other, with chip enhanced gameplay and 9 missions re-imagined from the original Syndicate.
- Visceral FPS Experience: Utilize an upgradable arsenal of futuristic weapons, armor and gear to annihilate your enemies and harvest their chip technology for personal advancement and sinister corporate greed.
- Sci-Fi Fiction: Immerse yourself in the world of Syndicate 2069, with a world-class sci-fi story experience, written by bestselling author Richard Morgan.
Tips: The Backfire application can be used to flush an enemy out of cover. — Enemies hit by the Backfire application take double damage for a brief period afterwards.
Tip: While using the DART Overlay, you take less damage and deal more damage. Time slows down so you are faster than the enemies.
More videos coming soon.
Thanks to GamingCrux for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: Syndicate 2012