This Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land 1 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this classic platformer that begun the Wario Land series.
Take control of the #2 villain of the Mario series (#1 is Bowser, of course!) in Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3. Marking the first entry in the Wario Land series, and the last entry in the Mario Land series, the evil, greedy version of Mario gets the starring role in this Game Boy classic from 1994!
Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land 1 is rated E for Everyone and is safe for the whole family.
Table of Contents
- Part 1 – Rice Beach – Course 1-4
- Part 2 – Rice Beach – Course 5 and Boss
- Part 3 – Mt. Teapot – Course 7 and 8
- Part 4 – Mt. Teapot – Course 9 and 10
- Part 5 – Mt. Teapot – Course 11 and 12
- Part 6 – Mt. Teapot – Course 13 and Boss
- Part 7 – Sherbet Land – Course 14
- Part 8 – Sherbet Land – Course 17
- Part 9 – Sherbet Land – Course 16 and 18
- Part 10 – Sherbet Land – Course 19 and Boss
- Part 11 – Stove Canyon – Course 20-23
- Part 12 – Stove Canyon – Course 24, 25 and Boss
- Part 13 – SteamShip Tea Cup – Course 26-28
- Part 14 – SteamShip Tea Cup – Course 29, 30 and Boss
- Part 15 – Parsley Woods – Course 31, 32
- Part 16 – Parsley Woods – Course 33 and 34
- Part 17 – Parsley Woods – Course 35 and 36 Boss
- Part 18 – Syrup Castle – Course 37 and 38
- Part 19 – Syrup Castle – Course 39 and 40!
- Part 20 – Syrup Castle – FINALE AND ENDING
Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land 1 Walkthrough
Step into the shoes of the rotten-hearted one himself as you control Wario through numerous levels of non-stop running and jumping action! This time, Wario has a number of all-new abilities through various different Hats he can wear. Grab a Hat and Wario can fly or breath fire! This will help put the odds back in your favor as you pound through tons of enemies to the goal. While dodging obstacles and thrashing enemies, don’t forget to collect the hidden Treasures on each stage, as well as any spare Coins you can get your grubby mitts on! Collect enough Coins at the end of a stage and play a bonus game to earn more lives and mullah!
Key Game Features:
- Play as Wario who usurps Mario’s spot for the first time in his debut adventure as the main character!
- Wario’s greed knows no bounds as he collects hidden Treasures in each stage and goes for the Coins as he attempts to steal a valuable relic of Princess Toadstool!
- Intense Run and Jump action through multiple levels of enemy and trap-filled danger!
- All-new Power-Ups abound as Wario wears different Hats that grant him amazing new abilities!
- 15 deviously hidden Treasures to find. Scour the worlds and go back to play them after clearing a world for a new experience and all-new areas!
In this video we find the first hidden Treasure, found by going back through World 1, which is now underwater!
Here is where the Treasure collection starts, as we go back to the first World and collect some Treasure before continuing with World 2.
In this video we find the third hidden Treasure.
Completing the second World, Mt. Teapot, as well as finding the Secret Exit for Course 8.
We now enter the top of the mountain, Sherbet Land!
Here we add Treasure #5 to our collection (skipping Treasure #4).
Time to tackle the 16th Course and find it’s Hidden Exit. We also find the missing Treasure #4 and Treasure #6 and add them to our collection!
We also find the regular exit for Course #16.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2