This Trine 2 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this platform puzzler for Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and Steam (PC & Mac)
Control one of three heroes, each with unique abilities, through a fantastical world full of danger, puzzles, platforms and all-sorts of fairytale action!
Trine 2 is rated E10+ for Everyone 10 years old and older. This game includes Animated Blood, Fantasy Violence.
Table of Contents
- Part 1 – The Story Begins and Forlorn Wilderness
- Part 2 – Mudwater Dale
- Part 3 – Mosslight Marsh
- Part 4 – Petrified Tree
- Part 5 – Shadowed Halls
- Part 6 – Hushing Grove
- Part 7 – Mushroom Caves
- Part 8 – Mushroom Murk
- Part 9 – Searock Castle
- Part 10 – Eldritch Passages
- Part 11 – Icewarden Keep
- Part 12 – The Final Chapter and Ending
Index of Trine 2 Guides:
- This Page: Trine 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Trine 2 Achievements & Trophies
Trine 2 Walkthrough
Bigger and better than it’s highly acclaimed sequel, and proclaimed as a “perfect sequel”, Trine 2 gives players a vibrant world full of immersive liveliness and popping off the screen with vibrant color to explore. Choose to play as a powerful Knight, an agile Thief, or a crafty Wizard, as you quest to prevent the world’s utter destruction at the hands of a life-sucking magic, whose destructive power is reeking havoc upon this beautiful fairytale land. Each stage in the game has been rendered striving for absolute beauty, and animates with intense bursts of color and eye-catching lighting. Solve tons of brain-teasing puzzles i each level and tackle a variety of unique foes as you seek the source of the planets calamity. And if you can’t do it alone, go it with friends online in a three-player co-op mode, which is also supported locally.
Key Game Features:
- Physics to the max! Play with Fire, Water, Magic and Gravity to solve physics-based puzzles of all sorts!
- Easy to grasp yet hard to master, the game is accessible for both casual and hardcore gamers alike.
- Play the game in either local cooperative mode or online multiplayer for up to three players.
- Save anywhere at anytime, making Trine 2 an easy pick-up-and-play title! Play for as long or as short a session as you desire!
- Tons of replay value is added to the game thanks to an “Unlimited Character” Mode!
- Next-gen visuals will impress with superb graphics and technical effects that look absolutely gorgeous!
- Tons of unlockable extras and collectables extend the adventure exponentially!
- Learn amazing new skills as you progress in your adventure, and upgrade your character to match your own playstyle!
- Lots of fun Achievements to unlock bring a whole host of new challenges to tackle!
- The adventuring doesn’t end once you beat the game with a New Game Plus mode! (allows you to continue to build on your previous file)
- The music is as important to Trine 2 as the graphics, and Trine 2 offers an impressive 19-track score of beauty by the acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen
- Discover a more realistic world by playing in stereoscopic 3D thanks to the support of NVIDIA 3D Vision!
Thanks to shadowzack for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: Trine 2