This Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Xbox 360 and PC Adventure.
Get prepared for the adventure of a life time, as the greatest sleuth faces off against the infamous killer! London, 1888. A griesly series of murders take place in the Eastern district of London. When the police reach a dead-end with no leads in sight, they turn to Sherlock Holmes. Step into the shoes of Sherlock Holmes as you hunt Jack the Ripper through the grim, dark streets of London. Where does the seriel killer reside? Will you be able to hunt him down? Shed some light on this mystery and uncover the true identity and motive of this infamous slasher.
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper is rated T for Teen. This game includes Mild Blood, Mild Language, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol and Tobacco, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Part 1- It Begins
- Part 2 – September 1, 1888. Whitechapel London
- Part 3 – September 7, 1888. Whitechapel: As Dr Watson
- Part 4 – September 7, 1888: Whitechapel
- Part 5 – September 8, 1888 6:30 AM: Hanbury Street
- Part 6 – September 11, 1888 Whitechapel: As Dr. Watson
- Part 7 – September 12, 1888: Baker St
- Part 8 – September 12, 1888, London Hospital: As Dr. Watson
- Part 9 – September 12, 1888: As Holmes
- Part 10 – September 12, 1888 – Whitechapel: As Holmes
- Part 11 – September 12, 1888 – Baker Street, Whitechapel: As Holmes
- Part 12 – September 12, 1888 – Whitechapel, September 13, 1888 – Baker Street: As Holmes
- Part 13 – September 13, 1888: 17 Wharfdale Rd
- Part 14 – September 29, 1888: Baker Street, Central News Agency: As Holmes
- Part 15 – September 29/30 Whitechapel: As Holmes
- Part 16 – September 29/30 Whitechapel: As Holmes, October 7, 1888 Whitechapel: As Watson
- Part 17 – October 7, 1888: Fletcher’s Butcher Shop
- Part 18 – October 7-8, 1888 Dutfield’s Yard: As Holmes
- Part 19 – October 7-8, 1888 Mitre’s Square: Katherine Eddowes’ Site of Attack
- Part 20 – October 7-8, 1888 Goulston St. (Where the Piece of Apron Was Found)
- Part 21 – October 9, 1888: Baker St
- Part 22 – October 9, 1888: Baker St
- Part 23 – October 9, 1888: Central News Agency. Whitechapel: As Holmes
- Part 24 – October 15, 1888: Baker St, November 8, 1888: Whitechapel
- Part 25 – November 9, 1888: Miller’s Court – Discovering M J. Kelly’s Body
- Part 26 – Imperial Club: Mitre Square
- Part 27 – Who Is Jack the Ripper?
- Part 28 – Ending
Index of Sherlock Holmes Versus Jack the Ripper Guides:
- This Page: Sherlock Holmes Versus Jack the Ripper Walkthrough
- Next Page: Sherlock Holmes Versus Jack the Ripper Achievements
Sherlock Holmes Versus Jack the Ripper Walkthrough
Set during 1888, in the Whitechapel area in London, a string of extremely grisly murders were discovered at the East End distrcit. These horrible murders were of young woman, whose bodies were mutilated beyond belief. A serious lead as to who the culprit is evades the police, and the muders continue to take place. This, as you’d expect, fills the streets of London with fear and paranoia. Under this backdrop of terror, Sherlock Holmes steps to the plate. Using his amazing detective skills, he searches for clues throughout the gloomy alleyways and dark streets, following the macabre trail. Hoping he will find Jack the Ripper himself.
Key Game Features:
- The newest entry in the award-winning series of Sherlock Holmes adventure games from the developers behind Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened.
- Eerie environments are your domain as you search for the clues leading to the infamous serial killer. Search the streets of locations and interrogate mysterious suspects who may be behind this disaster.
- Explore in first person as you search for clues, or zoom-out the camera into a third-person perspective. Either way, the game is full of detailed and atmospheric surroundings.
- Use a unique system that allows the player to slowly piece together individual crimes. Then test the hypothesis you’ve created to further the investigation.
This is the fifth Sherlock Holmes adventure game from developer Frogwares. A brilliant retelling of the Jack the Ripper saga, based on real police and newspaper records from the time period of London 1888. The grisly crimes that shocked the East London slums in Whitechapel, the developers have inserted the fictional Sherlock Holmes into this adventure that is “based on a true story”, to create an intriguing saga. Sherlock and his trusty companion, Dr. Watson, get sucked into the investigation as reading the newspapers reportings on the first murdered victim.