This The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn: The Game walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this epic action adventure based on the hit animated film from Paramount. The game is available on Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. There’s also a 3DS version.
Fans of the Steven Spielberg/Peter Jackson developed hit feature film, will love this epic action adventure game based on The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn. And if you are a fan of the original comic TinTin is based on, you’ll love this game that much more! Combinging action, adventure, platforming, rail shooting, swordplay and puzzle-solving elements, the game will excite fans of all ages, with the ability to play as multiple characters (including Snowy, Tintin’s adventurous canine), AI-based skill challenges to tackle, a two-player cooperative mode, and support for both the Kinect on Xbox 360 and the Move on PlayStation 3.
The Adventures of Tintin is rated E10+ for Everyone 10 years or older. This game includes only “Cartoon Violence”, and should be safe to play for most children.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – The Flea Market
- Chapter 2 – Marlinspike
- Chapter 3 – Karaboudjan
- Chapter 4 – Bagghar
- Chapter 5 – Brittany
- Chapter 6 – Back to Marlinspike
- Finale and Ending
Index of The Adventures of Tintin Guides:
- This Page: The Adventures of Tintin Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Adventures of TinTin Achievements & Trophies
- Next Page: The Adventures of TinTin Golden Crabs Guide
The Adventures of Tintin Walkthrough
The Classic Tintin Series Comes to Life
Players fill the shoes of Tintin, an intrepid reporter and the hero of an action-packed adventure, the film of which was directly and produced by an incredibly acclaimed duo: Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg. The videogame was, in-turn, developed in close colloboration with the makers of the film, in order to ensure that it lived up to the epic feature film, and features all of the same enchanting environments and characters; while staying true to the feel of the pre-World World II setting of the original Belgian comic-book, which this game, the feature film, and the classic 90s cartoon series are all based on.
Nonstop Action and Adventure
Players are taken on a roller-coaster ride of nonstop adventure and action through a huge variety of gameplay types and styles, as they are tasked with investigating the mystery of a lifetime; while hunting for precious hidden scrolls from the age of pirates, which points them to the location of one of the greatest sunken treasures of all time. But things are not as easy as they sound. And players must join forces with their quick-witted dog Snowy and grumpy pirate, Captain Haddock, in order to beat greedy art collectors, kooky arms dealers, and other crooks and secure the true secrets behind the mysterious ancient Unicorn Ship.
Key Game Features:
- Multiple Characters Abound! – Players can take control of not only Tintin, but also Snowy and Captain Haddock! In addition, three other unlockable characters are featured, each with their own personality and set of gameplay skills.
- Worldwide Traveller – Players will hunt for secrets and mysteris across the world, and through over 20 environemnts based on the movie and book series. These include Captain Haddock’s Karaboudjan ship, the Moonlit deserts of the Northern Sahara, and an exotic city known as Bagghar. And that’s not all! Many more places across the planet will be yours to explore! All of which have been lovingly crafted and exquisitely detailed in a cool animated style.
- Playing By Yourself? No Problem! – Take control of Tintin by yourself and relive epic moments of the film with a variety of gameplay styles, from sword fighting on a plane to dare-devil platforming.
- Team-Up for Awesome Co-Op – Cooperative play for two-players is also available! Team up with a friend and solve mysteries together, experiment with the skills of the different characters to help you reach new heights, make finding hidden treasure easier, and earn disguises and unlock new maps to explore!
- Compete Against the Computer! – Face-off against the difficult AI in specific single-player Challenges, offering a bit more competition.
- Motion-Controls FTW! – Play hands-free using the Xbox 360 Kinect or Move your way to victory with the PlayStation Move on PS3.
Marlinspike Part 2
Marlinspike Part 3
Marlinspike Part 4
Karaboudjan Part 2
Karaboudjan Part 3
Karaboudjan Part 4
Karaboudjan Part 5
Tags: The Adventures of TinTin