Our Mario Kart 7 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this latest cart racer from Nintendo exclusively for 3DS.
Mario Kart 7 brings the fan-favorite cart-racing series into 2011 and stereoscopic 3D (glasses-free) for the first time with Mario Kart 7 for the Nintendo 3DS. In a first for the series, players get to explore all-new competitive Kart-racing opportunities, with the ability to glide through the sky, plunge into the depths of the sea, customize their cart to their own preference and challenge Mario Kart fans both locally and abroad via online and offline multiplayer! New courses and returning retro courses, alongside all-new characters, ensures fans both new and old will be in love with this next-generation of Mario Kart!
Mario Kart 7 is rated E for Everyone and contains Comic Mischief. The game is safe for the whole family, and both kids and adults alike will love the fast-paced cartoon-like action of visceral racing with projectiles.
Table of Contents
- Flower Cup
- Star Cup
Index of Mario Kart 7 Guides:
- This Page: Mario Kart 7 Walkthrough
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Mario Kart 7 Characters, Vehicles & Tracks
- Next Page: Mario Kart 7 Shortcuts Guide
- Next Page: Mario Kart 7 Unlockables Guide for Karts & Kart Parts
- Next Page: Mario Kart 7 Cheats, Secrets & Tips
- For Fun: Mario Kart 7 Wallpaper
Mario Kart 7 Walkthrough
Get those engines started! This holiday season one game has the name-recognition and AAA quality to race to the fore-front, that game is Mario Kart 7 for 3DS! Not only does Mario Kart 7 represent the first ever glasses-free, stereoscopic 3D installment of the long-running and beloved Mario Kart franchise, but the game offers a number of new features that fans are sure to love! From track designs that take place both in the air and underwater, to all-new characters from the Super Mario Galaxy games and classic Mario enemies turned friends, to the ability to play the game online, to all-new Kart customization, fans are in for a treat this Christmas with Mario Kart 7!
Key Game Features:
- Offering Ultimate Kart Customization – People enjoy getting exactly what they want. It’s true in life, true in coffee, and now it’s true in Mario Kart 7! Players can customize their racer by choosing a character, picking a Kart, selecting the Wheels and choosing a Glider, all of which changes your racer’s stats, allowing you to maximize your speed or focus on improved handling; whatever you want, you can build it!
- Get Connected – Mario Kart 7 offers the most “connected” Mario Kart game yet! Up to eight players can race together either locally or around the world via online play. Not only that, you can even create your very own “Mario Kart Community” to race with the exact type of people of your own ilk. And the Mario Kart Channel gives you the latest updates on what’s happening in the Mario Kart world. Not only that, but both SpotPass and StreetPass are supported!
- Kart Racing: Evolved – The Mario Kart series has improved once again in Mario Kart 7. New power-ups like the Tanooki Tail and Lucky 7 give fans more options to pulverize their opponents than ever before. Jumps are bigger than they’ve ever been and all-new shortcut opportunities open up thanks to the ability to Glide. All of this means tracks are more varied than ever before as players race on the ground, under the water, and in the sky!
- Your Favorite Mushroom Kingdom Characters Return, With All New Friends! – All of your favorite Super Mario characters are playable in Mario Kart 7, such as Mario, Luigi, Toad, Princess Peach, Bowser and Donkey Kong. All-new friends abound, from Daisy to Wario to … even yourself! Go-Mii!
- New Courses for New Adventures - All-new courses abound and take fans to all-new sights and sounds! Drive over wild mountain tops, throught city streets and atop a dusty desert… even the Moon! Nintendo fans will recognize tracks inspired by Donkey Kong Country Returns and Wuhu Island!
We complete this on 1st place for a golden cup.
Bonus: This unlocks Daisy to be playable.