This Happy Feet Two: The Videogame walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this kids game based on the hit movie sequel.
Players need to get happy! A beat-bumping musical adventure for kids of all ages follows in the footsteps of the Academy Award winning prequel and is once again on top as the “coolest” movie of the year. In this videogame version, players take control of the character of Mumble as he must traverse through the Antarctic tundra with your best friend Ramon on a quest to save the Penguin Tribe from absolute extinction!
Happy Feet Two: The Videogame is rated E for Everyone.
Table of Contents
Index of Happy Feet Two: The Videogame Guides:
- This Page: Happy Feet Two: The Videogame Walkthrough
- Next Page: Happy Feet Two: The Videogame Achievements & Trophies
Happy Feet Two: The Videogame Walkthrough
Key Game Features:
- Tap to the beat – This all-new adventure has a fun Dance System where the player must use their rhythm in order to pump the life back into the Arctic.
- Move That Body – Make use of various Dance Moves in order to stun your foes and recruit penguin friends to join you!
- Get In To the Rhythm With A Friend – Friends can play cooperative mode to control Mumble and Ramon in order to unlock special challenges throughout your quest.
- Dance the Adventure In 3D! – Play the Happy Feet Two in stereoscopic 3D on consoles with the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions as well as on portable with the Nintendo 3DS! 3D is used for both standard and 3D gameplay modes.
- Fantastic Music – Bump to a great soundtrack made up of original music by Ozoma a 3-time Grammy Award Winner.
More walkthrough videos will be posted once they are available.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!