This Doctor Who: The Gunpowder Plot walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this fifth downloadable episode in the Doctor Who: The Adventure Games series from BBC Online, based on the sci-fi TV show.
In Doctor Who: The Gunpowder Plot, the TARDIS is dropped into London in the year 1605, where they encounter an assassination plot against the Head of State! While the team is at a pivotal point in history, so are two alien races — The Rutans shapeshifters and the clone army of the Sontarans are fighting to end a 10,000-year war — as they are battling it out in order to change history for their own purposes…
Table of Contents
- Intro with Matt Smith & Karen Gillan
- Part 1: Retrieve the Sonic Screwdriver
- Part 2: Fork and Spoon
- Part 3: Fear of the Plague
- Part 4: Grease Her Palm
- Part 5: Ceremonial Mace
- Part 6: Impeccable Credentials
- Part 7: Catholic England
- Part 8: Saving Charlie
- Part 9: Finding the Power Rods
- Part 10: Find Charlie
- Part 11: Ending
Doctor Who: The Gunpowder Plot Walkthrough
- Doctor Who: The Gunpowder Plot is the first title in the series that features Rory Williams. Arthur Darville was rotoscoped to capture his movements in order to make the game more accurately reflect his character.
- The Gunpowder Plot marks the largest adventure game yet created for the series, giving fans around six hours of gameplay!
- The Gundpowder Plot features more stars from the series than any previous game! These include: Matt Smith, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill as well as Ralf Little, Emilia Fox, Phil Daniels, Dan Starkey, Chris Johnson and more!
Pay close attention at 1:06 and 6:05 minutes into the video guide, you’ll hear and see the Silence!
To catch Barnaby you need to get the rope from next to the hanging platform.
For the bridge section you need to go to? the other side and mess with the raft moorings.
Thanks to Stedal1978 for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!