This Pokemon Rumble Blast walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this 3DS action brawler.
Pokemon Rumble Blast allows fans of Pokemon to experience a pretty new experience in this first Pokemon game for 3DS, a sequel to the previously WiiWare-exclusive downloadable game that offers fun, unique, fast-paced Pokemon battles in glasses-free stereoscopic 3D!
Pokemon Rumble Blast is rated E10+ for anyone ages 10 years or older and is safe for the whole family. This game includes Mild Cartoon Violence.
Table of Contents
Index of Pokemon Rumble Blast Guides:
- This Page: Pokemon Rumble Blast Walkthrough
- Next Page: Pokemon Rumble Blast Passwords and Cheats
Pokemon Rumble Blast Walkthrough
Pokemon fans have their chance to explore an imaginative world full of Pokemon Toys. These Toy Pokemon can be collected and battled with over 600 Pokemon in all from Pokemon White and Pokemon Black and Pokemon from previous games in the series. Adding a whole new layer of fun on top, players can hop online and team-up, battle, and collect Toy Pokemon together or challenge the Pokemon Toy collections of other players via StreetPass.
Key Game Features:
- Toy Pokemon Action – Players can engage in intense battles of all out action via their Pokemon Toys. Fast gameplay allows you to quickly switch out Pokemon and engage with intuitive controls that makes Pokemon Rumble Blast a perfectly fitting experience for new players or longtime Pokemon fans.
- Over 600 Pokemon Toys to collect! Each of them has their own unique power levels and stats, giving players tons of options in deciding which Pokemon is the best one for the job.
- Intense Action – Fans can engage in intense, “all out action” as Pokemon Toys with fast and fun gameplay.
- Intuitive Simple-to-Grasp-Controls – Simple, intuitive controls make Pok√©mon Rumble Blast easy for new and experienced players alike to pick up and enjoy.
- Giant Boss Pokemon – Face off against all of the giant Legendary Pokemon you know and love who are much stronger than regular Pokemon! These giant Pokemon offer a unique and intense challenger separate from what you experience with the rest of the game as players battle through the adventure.
- Battle Royale – In Battle Royale you must strive to become the last Pokemon Standing in an all-out free-for-all brawl of Toy vs Toy Pokemon.
- Two Battle Modes – Two new exciting battle modes for veterans and new fans alike. Team Battle allows two of their Toy Pokemon to face-off against a horde of mini-bosses in a quest to defeat the top-dog Pokemon Boss. And in Charge Battle, battalions of Pokemon collide in an explosive event that will challenge the various strengths and weaknesses of each team.
More walkthrough videos will be posted once they are available.
Thanks to giancarloparimango11 for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!