Our Battlefield 3 Achievements guide & Trophies guide lists every Achievement & Trophy for this Xbox 360, PS3 & PC highly realistic FPS and tells you how to get and unlock them.
Table of Contents
Index of Battlefield 3 Guides:
- This Page: Battlefield 3 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Battlefield 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Battlefield 3 Co-op Missions Walkthrough Video Guide
- Next Page: Battlefield 3 Unique Co-op Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Battlefield 3 Easter Eggs & Secrets
- For Fun: Battlefield 3 DLC Free-For-All
- For Fun: Battlefield 3 Wallpaper
There are 38 Achievements (6 Secret) with a total of 1000 points to earn in the Xbox 360 version.
There are 39 Trophies (6 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (22), Silver (6), Gold (4), Platinum (1) and to increase your Gamer Level.
1. Not On My Watch (25G) – Protect Chaffin from the soldiers in the street in Operation Swordbreaker.
2. Involuntary Euthanasia (25G) – Kill the 2 soldiers before the building falls on them in Uprising.
This can be done in the “Uprising” mission, when your objective is to “Fight Your Way Back to Extraction Point”. After going through some sort of garage you will see a bus, blocking your way. Take a look outside the driver’s window on the far right. When you are fast enough you will see two enemies, heading in your direction. They have flashlights so simply shoot the glowing spots in the dark.
3. The Professional (30G) – Complete the street chase in Comrades in under 2 minutes 30 seconds without dying.
This mission is best done on Easy difficulty mode. The timer begins to count as soon as you take your gas mask off. Run as fast as you can and ignore all the enemies that are not directly in your way.
4. Army of Darkness (30G) – Shoot out the 4 lights with 4 bullets in Night Shift.
This event will occur at the very beginning of the Night Shift mission. You can’t miss it, but the trophy / achievement can easily be missed. To shoot down a light you have to shoot the point of the rope above the light precisely. Hold your breath to avoid unwanted shocking.
5. Practice Makes Perfect (15G) – Headshot each of the targets in the gun range in Kaffarov.
After fighting your way through the villa you will come to an dark underground area. You are told to take an other route that will lead you through the gun range. In each room are some training targets, 14 in total. You have to headshot them! Make sure you don’t shoot any by accident when fighting the enemies. Simply reload the latest Checkpoint when you mess up.
6. What the Hell *Are* You? (20G) – Take a russian Dog Tag in the forest ambush in Rock And A Hard Place.
Surprise the enemies without a ski-mask and melee them or simply kill them all to get the Dog Tag. If you fail, you can retry by reloading the checkpoint. — Alternatively, it’s said that when you are ambushed at the start of the mission, you can knife the first enemy soldier you see to get the Dog Tag.
7. Roadkill (20G) – Kick the car to kill the soldiers in Uprising.
This is at the beginning of the “Uprising” mission when your objective is to “Fight Your Way Back to the Extraction Point”, after knifing the guard to get back a weapon and fighting your way through the corridor. Simply go to the car without getting the enemies attention and knock it down by using Circle (PS3) or B (Xbox 360) button.
8. You Can Be My Wingman Anytime (30G) – Complete Going Hunting in a perfect run.
It helps to play on Easy difficulty mode. Requirements for doing a perfect run are:
1. Only one shot per target (needs to be done with rockets!), never miss a shot.
2. Do not get hit by anything (fire countermeasures when enemies shoot rockets).
3. Do not reload Checkpoints.
4. You have to restart the whole mission if you mess up.
9. Scrap Metal (25G) – Destroy 6 enemy tanks before reaching the fort in Thunder Run.
Simply take out the first wave of tanks. You will encounter them in the very beginning of the mission.
10. Butterfly (25G) – Take down the jet in one attempt in Rock And A Hard Place.
If you mess up you have to restart the whole mission! You may not die. If you reload the Checkpoint or leave the game you can’t get the trophy / achievement on your current run. Keep this in mind a play carefully.
11. Twofor (15G) – Take down 2 enemies with 1 bullet in Night Shift.
In the Night Shift Mission, when your objective is to reach RV Point Bravo, after making your ways through the streets climb a ladder to reach a rooftop. Once you are on that rooftop, you’ll need to take out some enemies. Two of them are already lined up perfectly.
12. Ooh-Rah! (30G) - Complete the campaign story.
13. Between A Rock and A Hard Place (15G) – Beat Solomon, flawlessly, in The Great Destroyer.
This event takes place at the very end of the story, during the Solomon boss fight. You have to press all buttons at the right timing. Reload the Checkpoint if you mess up.
14. Semper Fidelis (50G) – Complete the campaign story on Hard.
15. Push On (20G) – Reach the garage without going into man-down state in Hit and Run.
16. Two-Rah! (30G) – Complete all co-op missions.
17. Lock ‘N’ Load (30G) – Unlock all unique co-op weapons.
18. Car Lover (20G) – Complete the mission without losing a humvee in Operation Exodus.
19. In the Nick Of Time (20G) – Disarm the bomb in under 20 seconds in The Eleventh Hour.
This can only be done in co-op mode! It’s highly recommended to play on easy difficulty.
Soon after the mission starts you will go to the underground. After fighting the first set of enemies you’ll reach an area with a bomb that needs to be disarmed (you really can’t miss the location). There is a time over the bomb. You have to begin disarming the bomb, before the timer shows the number 40 (so basically, it’s 20 seconds to reach the bomb). A minigame will start where you have to press all shown buttons. Shouldn’t be that hard when you know where the buttons are on your Controller.
20. Bullseye (20G) – Reach and save the hostages without alerting any enemies in Drop ‘em Like Liquid.
This can only be done in Co-op Mode. Time your shots with your partner (via headset) by using a countdown like “3..2..1..” before you shoot, to make it a lot easier and time your shots perfectly. You need to take out nearby enemies simultaneously. At the later parts of the mission you will face groups of 3 enemies. Your time window is always limited to 1-2 seconds only. Headshots are the key to success. Moreoever, you should make use of the tripod that comes with the Sniper Rifle (press L1 on PS3 / LB on Xbox 360).
21. Untouchable (20G) – Complete the mission without using the fire extinguisher in Fire From The Sky.
22. Army of Two (50G) – Complete all co-op missions on Hard.
23. Ninjas (20G) – Reach the VIP without setting off the alarm in Exfiltration.
This can only be done in Co-op Mode. On your way to the VIP are plenty enemies and cameras. Time your shots with your partner (via headset) by using a countdown like “3..2..1..” before you shoot, to make it a lot easier. Nearby enemies have to be taken out simultaneously. Use your silenced pistol only! The cameras may not spot you, so take them out early enough.
24. Vehicle Warfare (30G) – Obtain all 3 vehicle warfare ribbons.
25. Infantry Efficiency (30G) – Obtain all 4 weapon efficiency ribbons.
26. Decorated (50G) – Obtain one of each ribbon in the game.
27. It’s Better Than Nothing! (30G) – Finish as 3rd MVP in a ranked match.
28. Support Efficiency (30G) – Obtain all 4 support efficiency ribbons.
29. Colonel (50G) – Achieve rank 45.
30. 1st Loser (30G) – Finish as 2nd MVP in a ranked match.
31. Most Valuable Player (30G) – Finish as MVP in a ranked match.
32. M.I.A (20G) – Obtain your first enemy Dog Tag.
33. This Is The End (20G) – Failed to prevent the attack.
34. Wanted: Dead or Alive (20G) – Captured Al Bashir.
35. Shock Troop (15G) – Survived the quake.
36. Where Are the Other Two? (20G) – Found the nuke.
37. No Escape (30G) – Captured Kaffarov.
38. FlashForward (10G) – Completed Semper Fidelis.
You can find the Trophy guide videos and tips in the Achievements section above.
1. Platinum Trophy (Platinum) – Collect all other Battlefield 3 Trophies.
2. Not On My Watch (Bronze) – Protected Chaffin from the soldiers in the street in Operation Swordbreaker.
3. Involuntary Euthanasia (Bronze) – Killed the 2 soldiers before the building fell on them in Uprising.
4. The Professional (Bronze) – Completed the street chase in Comrades in under 2 minutes 30 seconds without dying.
5. Army of Darkness (Bronze) – Shot out the 4 lights with 4 bullets in Night Shift.
6. Practice Makes Perfect (Bronze) – Each of the targets in the gun range in Kaffarov.
7. What the Hell *Are* You? (Bronze) – Took a Russian Dog Tag in the forest ambush in Rock And A Hard Place.
8. Roadkill (Bronze) – Kicked the car and killed the soldiers in Uprising.
9. You Can Be My Wingman Anytime (Bronze) - Completed Going Hunting in a perfect run.
10. Scrap Metal (Bronze) – Destroyed 6 enemy tanks before reaching the fort in Thunder Run.
11. Butterfly (Bronze) – Took down the jet in one attempt in Rock And A Hard Place.
12. Twofor (Bronze) – Took down 2 enemies with 1 bullet in Night Shift.
13. Ooh-Rah! (Silver) – Completed the campaign story.
14. Between A Rock And A Hard Place (Bronze) – Beat Solomon, flawlessly, in The Great Destroyer.
15. Semper Fidelis (Gold) – Completed the campaign story on Hard.
16. Push On (Bronze) - Reached the garage without going into man-down state in Hit and Run.
17. Two-Rah! (Silver) – Completed all co-op missions.
18. Lock ‘N’ Load (Silver) – Unlocked all unique co-op weapons.
19. Car Lover (Bronze) – Completed the mission without losing a humvee in Operation Exodus.
20. In the Nick of Time (Bronze) – Disarmed the bomb in under 20 seconds in The Eleventh Hour.
21. Bullseye (Bronze) – Saved the hostages without alerting any enemies in Drop ‘em Like Liquid.
22. Untouchable (Bronze) – Completed the mission without using the fire extinguisher in Fire From The Sky.
23. Army of Two (Gold) – Completed all co-op missions on Hard.
24. Ninjas (Bronze) – Reached the VIP without setting off the alarm in Exfiltration.
25. Vehicle Warfare (Bronze) – Received all 3 vehicle warfare ribbons.
26. Infantry Efficiency (Bronze) – Received all 4 weapon efficiency ribbons.
27. Decorated (Gold) – Received one of each ribbon in the game.
28. It’s Better Than Nothing! (Silver) – 3rd MVP in a ranked match.
29. Support Efficiency (Bronze) – Received all 4 support efficiency ribbons.
30. Colonel (Gold) – Rank 45 achieved!
31. 1st Loser (Silver) – 2nd MVP in a ranked match.
32. Most Valuable Player (Silver) – MVP in a ranked match.
33. M.I.A. (Bronze) – Took your first enemy Dog Tag.
34. Hidden Trophy
35. Hidden Trophy
36. Hidden Trophy
37. Hidden Trophy
38. Hidden Trophy
39. Hidden Trophy
Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand Trophies:
1. Complete Warrior (Silver) – Got a kill with the following weapons in a single life: Assault Rifle, Jet, Tank.
2. Gunslinger (Bronze) – Got 10 kills with each of the ten Back to Karkand weapons.
3. Jaws (Bronze) – Took a swim in the Oman Hotel swimming pool.
4. Like a Boss (Silver) – Got a kill with the skid loader.
Best game mode is Conquest when going for this trophy / achievement. The skid loader spawns right beside the building with Flag B (Airfield Spawn Point). You should play as an engineer and carry some Mines (you’ll have to level up the engineer class a little bit before getting the mines).
Once you are in the vehicle avoid tanks and direct contact with enemies. You are an easy target inside the loader. Head over to the Airfield and plant some mines around a vehicle or jet. Jump back into the skid loader and go to a calm area, far away from enemies. Simply wait until an enemy gets into the vehicle and let the mines do their job.
5. Third Tour (Bronze) – Got a kill with each of the following vehicles: BTR-90, DPV and F-35.
More guide videos coming once they are available.
Please comment if you have any achievement/trophy unlock tips of your own and we’ll give you credit for it. Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Battlefield 3