This The Sims 3 Pets walkthrough will guide you through the gameplay with tips for this Sims 3 expansion pack on PC, Mac, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo 3DS.
The Sims 3: Pets does exactly what you’d expect, it brings excitement and surprise into the lives of your virtual human sims with pets of all kinds. From fierce guard dogs to destructive kittens. And it’s not just raining dogs and cats. Trusty horses also make an appearance and more. And the fun doesn’t’ stop there! You can also decide not only the look of your pets, but detemine their personality traits too! Additionally, The Sims 3: Pets adds a number of new activities, items, social interactions and new ways to explore and have fun. Add a pet to your Sims family and a new member to your household, to discover the all-new ways that animals bring joy to life. Even virtual life!
The Sims 3: Pets is rated T for Teen. This game includes Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, and Violence.
Table of Contents
Index of The Sims 3 Pets Guides:
- This Page: The Sims 3 Pets Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Sims 3 Pets Achievements & Trophies Guide
The Sims 3: Pets Walkthrough
Players get to experience the life of a four-legged mammal in The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack, be it a dog or a cat! See the world through your family’s new household member as you decide whether your pet will be a fun and friendly creature or a creature of havoc and a family pest! Teach your pet how to hunt, use them to find collectables, chase, dig, go outside and play or just…. do your business on the family rug! And that’s not all, dogs can even help their owners in discovering a new date! You can even move your dog or cat up the animal pecking order and into new career opportunities! Yes, there is a dog and cat underworld! Not only that, but your owner can travel with their pet into the wide open world, and their pet can allow them to sniff out new discoveries, locate treasure and open up new opportunities!
Key Game Features:
- More animals equals more fun in the world of The Sims 3 with Pets! You can create a variety of pets for your families from unique dogs and cats to the brand-new series-first in horses! And that’s not all. You can also build a collection of more exotic pets from Turtles to Lizards to Birds to Snakes! Does your Sim have what it takes to tame a wild horse? Find out in The Sims 3: Pets.
- BE. THE. PET. For the first time, The Sims 3: Pets allows players to literally take control of their new household pet where you can chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect family companion or the cause of a household wreck!
- Just like your human Sims, Pets are inbreed with their own unique traits as you build them! These Traits include Intelligence, Bravery, Friendliness to more interesting Traits such as Hydrophobic, Skittish, Cluelessness, Gentleness, Speed, or Agility, all of which combine to form the unique personality of your newest household member of the animal family!
Have a pet. Be a pet. Learn more about the upcoming release of The Sims 3 Pets as the game’s producers walk you through how you can play both ways. Life is better with Pets!
In this next video, the producers and developers of The Sims 3 Pets answer the most frequently asked questions from Sims players like you and me. They reveal lots of cool new animals like birds and even the unicorn are in the game!
Lastly, have fun watching this The Sims 3 Pets video that asks: Are you an animal person? Take a journey with Trevor Mountleg through his Malibu mansion. Learn more about his life and his love of animals.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: The Sims 3: Pets