This PES 2012 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this newest annual Pro Evolution Soccer game from Konami for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PS2, and PC.
Konami insists that this 2011-2012 edition of PES 2012 is the most realistic, immersive and “delightfully playable” version of soccer that the company has produced yet. And to that end, PES 2012 Creative Producer Shingo “Seabass” Takatsuka talks to soccer fans across the world about their favorite sport in order to improve the game and make it more realistic and as close to the real game as possible. And that meant that the developers had to individually re-evaluate each aspect of Pro Evolution Soccer, including Artificial Intelligence, Offense, Defense, Penalties, Officiating and Graphics. All in all, PES 2012 represents the best key attributes in the greatest package yet for the series.
PES 2012 is rated E for Everyone, ensuring the sports game is safe for the whole family.
Table of Contents
Index of PES 2012 Guides:
- This Page: PES 2012 Walkthrough
- Next Page: PES 2012 Achievements & Trophies Guide
PES 2012 Walkthrough
This eleventh edition of Konami’s popular soccer series provides a number of improvements over the version from last year, and promises the most realistic and best soccer game to date. Players will notice improved teammate AI for both Offense and Defense, newly improved Off-the-Ball Controls, more challenging Defensive Assignments, improved Collission Detection that has been completely overhauled and the best graphics yet!
Key Game Features:
- Improved Teammate AI – Teammate AI has become more true to life on defense and offense helping your team plays more cohesively.
- New Off-the-ball-controls – Take even more control in dead-ball situations to manage your team strategy.
- Challenging Defensive Assignments – Zonal marking and positional defending are massively enhanced forcing players to work harder to split defenders.
- Collision Detection is Overhauled – The physicality of top-level soccer is captured.
- Updated Graphics – Movements, facial representations and pitches have built upon last year’s massive improvements.
See how the AI improves on diagonal runs to make your experience more authentic in the 2012 edition
More videos coming soon.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: PES 2012