Our Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Gold and Red Bricks Locations Guide shows all the criteria necessary to collect all 160 Gold bricks in the Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Wii and PC game.
There are a total of 160 Gold Bricks & 36 red bricks in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, the gold & red bricks can be used for gaining achievements or trophies or adding more fun to the game for yourself.
You will automatically receive a gold brick for each level of the game’s story mode that you complete the others require a little more work. We’ll explain it in detail below.
Our video guide will run you through the basics of gold and red bricks, and sets out the criteria for collecting them all.
Here’s a run down of some of the areas or missions you will receive gold and red bricks for.
- Each level contains 1 red brick that will make a certain extra become available in the cantina.
- Beat a level in Story mode. This will get you 36 gold bricks total.
- Satisfy a level’s True Jedi stud requirement during Story or Free Play mode. Get a big enough number of the bricks by smashing everything not dying often, to get 36 gold bricks total.
- Collect all 10 Minikits from a level (can be done in Free Play mode). You get 36 gold bricks total.
- Purchase 14 Gold bricks from the Mos Eisley Cantina.
- Each Episode has 20 gold bricks available, an extra 14 can be purchased and the remainder can be obtained by completing the Bonus Bounty Hunter missions hidden within certain levels.
- There are also 6 Bonus levels to complete 1 for each episode.
All in all there are a total of 160 gold bricks to be collected and 36 red bricks best of luck.
If you have any questions about gold bricks, please comment below!
Thanks for visiting!