19 The Heist Achievements for Game Center are available for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad app.
Most of the Achievments are pretty self-explanatory, and some are not visible until you unlock them. Here is the full list of all 19.
GAMECENTER ACHIEVEMENTS LIST
Earn Achievements to get points for bragging rights on your profile. Your friends can see what you’ve earned in other GameCenter enabled mobile games.
1. 3 Laws Mastery – Complete 15 maintenance jobs without your robot turning on you.
2. 5 Finger Discount – Collected your second reward.
3. Backstabbed – Et tu, Brute?
4. Convoluted – Solved a puzzle with over 100 moves.
5. Disappearing Act – Short circuited the cameras.
6. Electrician Mastery – Untangle and connect all 15 sets of electrical wiring.
7. Energy Efficient – Short circuited the lasers.
8. Extraction Mystery – Reverse-engineer sets of scrambled blocks to extract 15 chips.
9. Grounded - Short circuited the electrical bars.
10. Jack of All Trades – Solved at least 3 puzzles of each puzzle type.
11. Master of None – Reset a puzzle at least 10 times before solving it.
12. Night Owl - Solved 3 puzzles between midnight and 5AM.
13. OCD – Complete all levels.
14. One of Us – Logged in as a MacHeist agent.
15. Open Sesame – Raised bars and entered the safe.
16. Payday – Collected your reward for cracking the safe.
17. Quick Fingers – Solved a puzzle within 3 seconds.
18. Regular – If you are one, you’ll unlock this.
19. Zen Mastery – Optimize feng shui in all 15 sand gardens.
A few notes. The Achievement for “Regular” seems to unlock randomly, by simply playing the game and opening the App enough times. If you missed an Achievement, such as completing all of the puzzle levels before successfully unlocking “Master of None” or the “Convoluted” Achievements, you can simply load up the level and try again and still earn the Achievement.