ALTERNATE COSTUME CHEAT CODES
Use the following cheat codes to unlock secret outfits for various characters. Simply hold the buttons below for the character you want and select by pressing the A Button.
1. Kasumi Alpha With Braid – Press: L + X
2. Kasumi Alpha With High Ponytail – Press: R + X
3. Kasumi Alpha With Low Ponytail – Press: L + R + X
4. Kasumi With Braided hair – Press: L + X
5. Kasumi With High Ponytail – Press: R + X
6. Kasumi With Low Ponytail – Press: L + R + X
7. La Mariposa With No Mask – Press: L + X
8. Lei Fang With Short Ponytail – Press: R + X
9. Lei Fang With Side Braids – Press: L + X
10. Shiden Costume #1 – Highlight Random Select, L + X
11. Shiden Costume #2 – Highlight Random Select, R + X
12. Shiden Costume #3– Highlight Random Select, L + R + X
How to Unlock the Hidden Samus Stage
You can unlock the secret Ridley level from Metroid: Other M (which developer Team Ninja collaborated on with Nintendo) by completing the entire Arcade Mode. Doing so will unlock the “Geo-Thermal Plant (Metroid Stage). When fighting on this stage you can blow or talk into the Nintendo 3DS’ microphone to bring out Samus in Morph Ball form, who will lay a Power Bomb. Which doesn’t effect the fight but is good fun. Note that Samus remains unplayable (much to our dismay).
How to Unlock Additional Voices From the Main Menu
If you play through a single round of the Survival Mode, and win that round, you will unlock various additional voices taken from the Main Menu.