30 LA Noire Landmarks locations can be found in this guide, as the City of Los Angeles is host to many historical finds. With a total of thirty landmark buildings, parks, squares, hotels, libraries, stations and other venues to find in the wide open world, you will be kept quite busy searching for them throughout your adventure.
If you can manage to find all 30 Landmarks in L.A. Noire, you will earn yourself the “Star Map” Achievement or Trophy. Here is the description and what its worth:
Star Map (15G Achievement/Silver Trophy) â€“ Discover all landmark locations around the city.
With each Landmark that you discover, you will earn one additional Intuition Point. Huzzah! To find a Landmark, all you need to do is simply drive up to it, although some Landmarks will require you to touch a certain point or drive over/under/through a certain point of the building/area/etc. before it will activate. When it does you will see it pop up on the screen to confirm that you’ve located one. Once you’ve found one, you can hold the B Button (on Xbox 360) to view a Landmark you have already discovered.
Table of Contents
- Landmark #1 – National Biscuit Company
- Landmark #2 – 6th Street Viaduct
- Landmark #3 – 4th Street Viaduct
- Landmark #4 – L.A. Cold Storage Co.
- Landmark #5 – Union Station
- Landmark #6 – El Pueblo de Los Angeles
- Landmark #7 – Chinatown
- Landmark #8 – Hall of Records
- Landmark #9 – The Bradbury Building
- Landmark #10 – Angels Flight
- Landmark #11 – Pershing Square
- Landmark #12 – LA Public Library
- Landmark #13 – Main St. Terminal
- Landmark #14 – RKO Theatre
- Landmark #15 – Los Angeles Examiner
- Landmark #16 – Christ Crown of Thorns
- Landmark #17 – Intolerance Set
- Landmark #18 – The Mayfair Hotel
- Landmark #19 – The Good Samaritan Hospital
- Landmark #20 – MacArthur Park
- Landmark #21 – Park Plaza
- Landmark #22 – LA County Art Museum
- Landmark #23 – Westlake Tar Pits
- Landmark #24 – Bullocks Wilshire
- Landmark #25 – Brown Derby
- Landmark #26 – Crossroads of the World
- Landmark #27 – Musso & Franks
- Landmark #28 – Max Factor Building
- Landmark #29 – Hotel Roosevelt
- Landmark #30 – Grauman’s Theater
Index of LA Noire Guides:
- This Page: LA Noire Landmarks Locations Guide
- New Page: LA Noire Walkthrough
- New Page: LA Noire Achievements & Trophies Guide
- New Page: LA Noire Outfits Locations Guide
- New Page: LA Noire Gold Film Reels Locations Guide
- New Page: LA Noire Newspapers Locations Guide
- New Page: LA Noire Vehicles Locations Guide
- New Page: LA Noire Street Crime Cases Locations Guide
- New Page: LA Noire Easter Eggs, Glitches, Secrets & Tips List
- New Page: LA Noire The Badge Pursuit Locations Guide
- New Page: LA Noire: A Slip of the Tongue Walkthrough
- New Page: LA Noire: The Naked City Walkthrough
- For Fun: LA Noire Wallpapers
This video will show you the exact locations for Landmarks #1-15.
Heading to the left off West 6th Street. You will need to then head to the south, keep on driving until you arrive at the National Biscuit Factory.
Heading to the South once you have made it across the bridge at 4th Street. You will then need to make a right turn and head down Whittlier Blvd. You will be able to find this landmark once you are on bridge.
It will be easier to find this landmark from Cold Storage, you will need to head to the North to find Alameda. You will then need to make your way to the 4th street, over the bridge. This is your landmark.
You will be able to find the L.A Cold Storage easier if you head from Chinatown. Heading towards Alameda. You will need to take the South Road of Aladeda. Heading South you need to keep driving until you find the massive Building
You will need to head into Downtown of LA (Head North-East).