As with all of the Lego games, you will find one of these hidden throughout each and every level of the game.
As you’d expect, you’ll be rewarded with a Trophy or an Achievement if you manage to track down and acquire each and every deviously hidden Red Hat through all four Films and every level of the game. Doing so will earn you the following:
You May Throw My Hat (40G Achievement/Silver Trophy) – Collect all the red hats (Single-Player Only).
Table of Contents
- Red Hat #1: Disguises
- Red Hat #2: Fast Dig
- Red Hat #3: Fast Forge
- Red Hat #4: Extra Toggle
- Red Hat #5: Fast Build
- Red Hat #6: Character Treasure
- Red Hat #7: Fall Rescue
- Red Hat #8: Treasure Magnet
- Red Hat #9: Breathe Underwater
- Red Hat #10: Regenerate Hearts
- Red Hat #11: Red Hat Finder
- Red Hat #12: Ship in a Bottle Finder
- Red Hat #13: Extra Hearts
- Red Hat #14: Always Double Treasure
- Red Hat #15: Invincibility
- Red Hat #16: Treasure x2
- Red Hat #17: Treasure x4
- Red Hat #18: Treasure x6
- Red Hat #19: Treasure x8
- Red Hat #20: Treasure x10
Index of Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Guides:
- This Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Red Hats Locations Guide
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Walkthrough
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Ships in a Bottle Minikits Locations Guide
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Characters List & Unlock Guide
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Achievements & Trophies Guide
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Cheat Codes List
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Gold Bricks Guide
- For Fun: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Review
How to Acquire it: You need to light the fuse of the explosives in a barrel to the right of the tower.
How to Acquire it: You need 24 Gold Bricks. Once you have 24, rebuild the winch and use a barrel to raise the bridge to the hut. Then to the right of the Hut after raising the bridge the Fast Dig Red Hat will appear.
How to Acquire it: You need to repair the broken water pump at the end of the dock.
How to Acquire it: You need to blow up the silver skull lock on the upper balcony of the tavern. You can use an explosives character such as Jacoby to do this.
How to Acquire it: You need 32 Gold Bricks to get this. Once you have 32, rebuild the pieces below the tower into a crate and destroy it. Then rebuild the destroyed pieces into an elevator. Finally use the nearby wheel and ride the elevator to get it.