Our Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Gold Bricks Locations Guide shows all the criteria necessary to collect all 85 Gold bricks in the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PC game.
There are a total of 84 Gold Bricks in Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, plus 1 more by beating The Ride level. The gold bricks can be used in many different ways from unlocking new areas or gaining achievements or trophies or adding more fun to the game for yourself.
You will automatically receive a gold brick for each level of the game’s story mode that you complete the others require a little more work. We’ll explain it in detail below.
Index of Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Guides:
- This Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Gold Bricks Guide
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Ships in a Bottle Minikits Locations Guide
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Red Hats Locations Guide
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Characters List & Unlock Guide
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Walkthrough
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Achievements & Trophies Guide
- New Page: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Cheat Codes List
- For Fun: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Review
Our video guide will run you through the basics of gold bricks, and sets out the criteria for collecting them all.
Here’s a run down of some of the areas or missions you will receive gold bricks for.
All the above gets you 84 gold bricks (for details please visit our other guides that are linked above). Next you should go to the Tavern in the main hub area and build a mast from the gold bricks you’ve collected. That will unlock “The Ride” final level, which is a recreation of the Disney World ride “Pirates of the Caribbean” on which the movies are based. To get the final 85th gold brick, beat “The Ride” level!
It’s shown how to do that in this video:
Thanks to Grannie O & Arizonaaussie for tips about the last 5 gold bricks.
Make sure to check out our other Lego Pirates of the Caribbean guides.
If you have any questions about gold bricks, please comment below!
Thanks for visiting!