This Patapon 3 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of cutscenes and gameplay for the PSP rhythm god game.
Patapon 3 challenges players in the role of the godhead of the rhythmic oriented Patapons to save the tribe from an all-new scourge that has been unleashed upon them. The greatest portable adventure of rhythm and war is back with online support. Devastate your opponents with attacks as Superhero Patapon in the third iteration of the critically acclaimed rhythm-based action-adventure. Play campaign with friends, go head-to-head or take on a clan of other Patapon gamers with network play allowing up to eight people. Customize your tribe with different weapons and abilities in the greatest portable adventure of rhythm and war, ever.
Table of Contents
- Training Grounds: Advanced Attack
- Training Grounds: Defense
- Level 1: Field of Angry Giants – Traverse the Field of Giants
- Level 2: Field of Angry Giants – Ragewolf and the Mysterious Birch Grove
- Level 3: Field of Angry Giants – Hunt the Cyclops
- Level 4: Field of Angry Giants – Birch Bonedeath Brigade
- Level 5: Arena of Valor – Proving Grounds and Crescent Moon
- Level 6: Cave of Valor – Archfiend of Valor floor 1
- Level 7: Cave of Valor – Archfiend of Valor floor 2
- Level 8: Cave of Valor – Archfiend of Valor floor 3 – Dodonga Boss Fight
- Level 9: Snow Field of Sullied Tears – Big Chills in Pure Snow
- Extra Mission: Arena of Valor – Will the Angry Wolf see a Full Moon?
- Tip: How to get Yarigami’s Sutra to summon a basic D Jinn
Patapon 3 Walkthrough
Patapatapatapon! Tattaka-rattaka. Chuck-chucka-chack-chacka!
Big thanks to GeneralMcBadass for the walkthrough videos.