Our Dead Space 2 codes, cheats and tips will show you how to unlock multiplayer skins, how to get infinite ammo and how to unlock special suits and weapons for this survival horror action adventure game.
Index of Dead Space 2 Guides:
- This Page: Codes, Cheats & Tips List
- New Page: Dead Space 2 Walkthrough
- New Page: Dead Space 2 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- New Page: Dead Space 2 Logs Location Guide
- New Page: Dead Space 2 Peng Location Guide
- New Page: Dead Space 2 Schematics Location Guide
- For Fun: Dead Space 2 Wallpaper
Unlockable Multiplayer Skins and Weapons
You can unlock a ton of additional multiplayer skins by completing challenges.
1. Solid Army Green Suit – Reach Level 04.
2. Line Gun – Reach Level 07.
3. Solid Red Suit - Reach Level 08.
4. Force Gun – Reach Level 11.
5. Solid Black Suit – Reach Level 13.
6. Increased Magazine Size (Plasma Cutter) – Reach Level 14.
7. Solid Olive Suit – Reach Level 16.
8. Seeker Rifle – Reach Level 17.
9. Urban Camo Blue Suit – Reach Level 20.
10. Urban Camo Army Green Suit – Reach Level 23.
11. Increased Magazine Size (Line Gun) – Reach Level 25.
12. Urban Camo Red Suit – Reach Level 26.
13. Javelin Gun - Reach Level 28.
14. Increased Magazine Size (Force Gun) – Reach Level 29.
15. Urban Camo Military – Reach Level 32.
16. Increased Magazine Size (Seeker Rifle) – Reach Level 33.
17. Increased Weapon Damage (Plasma Cutter) – Reach Level 34.
18. Urban Camo Olive Suit – Reach Level 36.
19. Tiger Camo Blue Suit – Reach Level 41.
20. Increased Weapon Damage (Line Gun) – Reach Level 42.
21. Increased Magazine Size (Javelin Gun) – Reach Level 44.
21. Tiger Camo Army Green Suit – Reach Level 45.
22. Increased Weapon Damage (Force Gun) – Reach Level 46.
23. Tiger Camo Red Suit – Reach Level 49.
24. Increased Damage (Seeker Rifle) – Reach Level 50.
25. Tiger Camo Military Suit – Reach Level 52.
26. War Torn Suit – Reach Level 56.
27. Increased Weapon Damage (Javelin Gun) – Reach Level 57.
28. Visceral Games Suit – Reach Level 59.
29. Zealot Suit – Included with collectors edition of the game.
SPECIAL WEAPONS AND SUITS
You’ll unlock some additional suits and weapons by beating the game. You’ll also be able to unlock the special “Plasma Cutter” weapon for a cost of zero by simply having a Dead Space 1 save file.
Dead Space 1 Plasma Cutter Weapon – Boot Dead Space 2 while having a Dead space 1 Save File on your hard drive.
Elite Engenier Suit – Unlocked by beating the game and playing New Game+. Gives you 25% Resistance. Find the schematic before entering the vacuum in Chapter One.
Riot Suit – Unlocked by beating the game and playing New Game+. Gives you 25% Resistance. Purchase it at the store. Alternatively you can unlock this by logging into your EA Account via the Dead Space iOS game (iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone).
Hand Cannon – Beat Hardcore Mode.
Infinite Ammo With Hand Cannon
Beat the game on Hardcore Mode difficulty. Upgrade the Plasma Pistol all the way. This will unlock the Hand Cannon, which kills enemies in one hit. You’ll find it in the first shop.
You can unlock Hardcore Mode by beating the game on any difficulty setting. Hardcore Mode is made extremely tough because you can only save three times, ammo and health is scarce, and if you die you must restart from your last save point!
How can I be sure I have enough air?
You shouldn’t have to worry about Air Supply, although Stasis can be a different manner. You shouldn’t have to worry about having enough air for the space missions as long as you primarily update your rig. The rig holds about 180 seconds of air which should be enough to do the Solar Array Panel Puzzle (for example) and only having to get air once. If you have a basic stasis it should refill in about a minute. And much faster once you upgrade.
What are the Suit Stats?
Stasis Bonus: Stasis recharge time is decreased by 50%.
Mminimum of 25 inventory slots and 20% armor.
Your RIG retains the highest upgrade of Armor and Inventory
Elite Engineering Suit:
15% increase in health restored by Med Packs.
Minimum of 25 inventory slots and 25% armor.
Minimum of 10 inventory slots and 5% armor.
Hacking Bonus: Require one less stage to hack into consoles.
Purchase guarantees a minimum of 15 inventory slots and 15% armor.
Riot Security Suit:
Weapon Bonus: Contact Beam receives a 10% bonus to damage.
Minimum of 25 inventory slots and 25% armor.
Weapon Bonus: Pulse Rifle receives a 5% bonus to damage
Minimum of 15 inventory slots and 10% armor.
Store Discount: Items at the Store are discounted 10%.
Minimum of 20 inventory and 15% armor.
Thanks to Gamefaqs