1. Deimos Costume: Unlock by finishing the game on Spartan Mode (Hard).
Effect: This costume makes you more proficient with the Arms of Sparta (spear and shield), since he trained with Kratos and is a Spartan after all. Additional adjustments include more damage taken by enemy attacks, and less damage done when using the Blades of Athena.
2. God Armor Costume: Unlock by finishing the game on Spartan Mode (Hard).
Effect: This costume decreases the amount of damage Kratos receives from enemies, doubles the damage he deals with Thera’s Bane, and increases the fire meter regen time. Finally, it also causes enemies to drop Red Orbs as Kratos hits them with attacks
3. Ghost of Sparta Costume: Unlock by finishing the game on God Mode (Very Hard). — In turn, this very hard God Mode gets unlocked after you complete the game for the first time. — When wearing this costume, all your attacks have unlimited Thera’s Bane attributes without the need to hold the button.
Effect: Choose the Ghost of Sparta costume and you will take twice the damage from enemies, but your rewarded by inflicting quadruple fire damage with Thera’s Bane. The Ghost costume is also able to regenerate the fire meter four times as fast as the default Kratos costume.
4. Grave Digger Costume: Unlock by finishing the Temple of Zeus, and go to the secret passageway. This costume only works on the Combat Arena. — In turn, this Combat Arena gets unlocked after you complete the game for the first time.
5. Robotos Costume: Unlock by buying the orb worth 250,000 in the Temple of Zeus.
Effect: Robotos has the ability to generate massive combos by increasing the amount of time allowed between hits to increment the combo meter. His damage dealt with the Blades of Athena and Arms of Sparta have been decreased along with magic costing him twice as many Blue Orbs to use.
How to unlock easily by farming orbs:
A) Enter in arena combat in the Treasure Menu.
B) Choose infinite magic to do the same attacks without stop. Choose the Kratos skin, Armor of God (you obtain it when you finish the game) because with it you obtain red orbs only hitting the enemies. Next, choose 2 types of monster and put 3 of them, choose infinite life for them because we don’t want they die and choose they don’t attack.
C) When you begin the battle activate the “King’s Ring” relic to increase the rate of red orbs to x10. Doing this when we use the magic “Scourge of Erinys” the enemies stand in the same zone in the battle doing nothing, using the skin of the “Armor of God” we obtain a lot of red orbs only hitting them.
D) You only need to press the left button of the pad to do the magic (which is infinite) and obtain 250,000 orbs.
6. Legionnaire Costume: Can only be obtained if you pre-ordered God of War: Ghost of Sparta.
Effect: This costume gives you the ability to collect double Orbs of all types, and using magic will cost half the amount of Blue Orbs. If that weren’t good enough, the Legionnaire resists enemy damage four times as much as normal and deals double damage with the Arms of Sparta.
Here’s a video showing all unlockable costumes in God of War: Ghost of Sparta:
Index of God of War: Ghost of Sparta Guides
- This Page: How To Unlock Costumes
- New Page: Relic Locations Guide
- New Page: Walkthrough
- New Page: Treasure Locations Guide