STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS LIST
Add to your bragging rights by obtaining these Achievements on Valve’s Steam service.
1. A Magnificent Victory – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Suleiman.
2. A Woman’s Work – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Wu Zetian.
3. Age of Empire – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Darius.
4. All Roads Lead to Rome – Build a road with a Roman Legion.
5. All for All Super Brawl – Have every Civ declare war on you at the same time.
6. Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-Ka – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Ramesses II.
7. Arab Trader – Trade a luxury resource to another Civ that you earned through a city with a Bazaar.
8. Arabian Knights – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Harun al-Rashid.
9. Baby Steps – Beat the game on the Settler difficulty level.
10. Barbarian Warlord – As Bismarck, convert the Barbarians from 10 camps to your side.
11. Barbary Pirate – As Suleiman, accumulate a navy with 10 Barbarian naval units.
12. Battlefield Earth – Beat the game on an Earth-type Map.
13. Blood and Iron – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Bismarck.
14. Bollywood – As gandhi, win a cultural victory with 3 or fewer cities in your empire.
15. Can’t We All Just Get Along? – Play and win a game without ever declaring war on another Civ (does not preclude them from declaring war against you).
16. Cat Fight – As a female leader, defeat all other present female leader in a single game.
17. Charming. Really. – Beat the game on the Prince difficulty level.
18. City of Gold – Develop a city to produce more than 100 gold per turn.
19. City of Lights – Develop a city to produce more than 100 culture per turn.
20. City of Science – Develop a city to produce more than 100 science per turn.
21. Connoisseur – Rate a Mod.
22. Conquest of the World – As alexander, defeat every known player by 350 bc.
23. Death Before Shame – Fully Explore the Honor Policy Track.
24. Diplomacy by Other Means – Fully Explore the Autocracy Policy Track.
25. Diplomat – Hold a Defensive – Pact with another civilization for at least 50 turns.
26. Do You Want to Super Size That? – Beat the game on a Large Map.
27. Eighty-Eight Miles per Hour – Fully Explore the Rationalism Policy Track.
28. Empire of the East – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Ramkhamhaeng.
29. Engineer – Build a Wonder.
30. Enlightened Ruler – Unlock all Social Policies, across any number of playthroughs.
31. Expansionist – Download a Mod.
32. Experimenter – Play a game with a Mod.
33. Exterminate! Exterminate! – Win a Domination Victory.
34. First in the Hearts of Your Countrymen – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Washington.
35. First of the Mohicans – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Hiawatha.
36. Flawless Strategy – Beat the game on the Deity difficulty level.
37. Flying Fortress – Bomb an enemy city with a B-17.
38. Forty-Niner – Build 1000 mines, across any number of playthroughs.
39. Freedom Isn’t Free – Fully Explore the Freedom Policy Track.
40. From Archaemennid to Safavid – As Darius, start 5 Golden Ages in a single game.
41. Gardens of Lake Texcoco – Build a Floating Garden in a city with a lake tile in its radius.
42. Give Peace a Chance – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Gandhi.
43. Go Boldly Where No Man Has Gone Before – Win a Space Victory.
44. God Is Great – Construct 1000 Temples, across any number of playthroughs.
45. Going It Old School – Beat the game on a Pangaea-type Map.
46. Gotta Catch ‘Em All – Beat the game on all standard map types and sizes.
47. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger – Upgrade a Unit.
48. He Threw a Car at My Head! – Have any city ransomed by Barbarians.
49. Here Ends the Noble Savage – Raze 100 Barbarian camps, across any number of playthroughs.
50. Hundred Years War – Be engaged in a single war for 100 or more consecutive turns.
51. I’m on a Boat! – Embark a Unit.
52. I Can Has Nukes? – Drop a Nuke on another Civ.
53. I Have the Power – Win 20 battles with a single unit.
54. I Need More Elbow Room – Beat the game on a Tiny Map.
55. Inconceivable! – Lose a Game to someone not on your friend’s list.
56. Island Hopping – Beat the game on an Archipelago-type Map.
57. It’s Just You and Me, Kid – Beat the game on a Duel Map.
58. It’s Standard Issue - Beat the game on a Standard Map.
59. It’s Super Effective – Destroy an enemy unit in just one hit.
60. Kamikaze Attack – Kill an enemy unit attacking with a Japanese unit with just 1 HP remaining.
61. Knowledge Is Good – Hold a Research Pact with another civilization for at least 50 turns.
62. Land Baron – Purchase 1000 tiles, across any number of playthroughs.
63. Last Man Standing – Win any Multiplayer Match.
64. Living in Smallville – Beat the game on a Small Map.
65. Lux Perpetua Luceat Eis – Fully Explore the Piety Policy Track.
66. Magellan – Prove that the world is round by uncovering a connected loop of tiles around the circumference of the world.
67. Manifest Destiny – Completely control and have contiguous borders around your starting continent.
68. Marco Polo – Be the first to explore and uncover 1000 tiles, across any number of playthroughs.
69. Master of the House – Fully Explore the Tradition Policy Track.
70. Master of the Universe – Beat the game on any difficulty setting with each leader.
71. Merchant King – Trade 100 resources, across any number of playthroughs.
72. Model of a Modern Major-General – Train all Units, across any number of playthroughs.
73. Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees – Fully Explore the Commerce Policy Track.
74. Montezuma’s Revenge… – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Montezuma.
75. Moving on Up – Earn a Unit Promotion.
76. My Little Pony – As Catherine, research Horseback Riding before any other Civ.
77. Neighborhood Bully – Annex a previously puppetted City State.
78. One to Rule Them All – Beat the game on any difficulty setting with only one city.
79. Panzer “Shafernator” General – Spawn over 100 Great Generals, build an army of over 100 standing units, and beat the game 100 times.
80. Paul Bunyan – Chop down 1000 forest tiles, across any number of playthroughs.
81. Peace and Prosperity – Begin a Golden Age.
82. People of the Longhouse – Build a longhouse in a city with at least 4 unchopped forests in its radius.
83. Plate Tectonics - Beat the game on a Continents-type Map.
84. Riddle of the Sphinx – Rush a wonder as Egypt with a Great Engineer.
85. Rising Sun – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Oda.
86. Ruler of the Seas – As elizabeth, sink and destroy 357 enemy naval units, across any number of playthroughs.
87. Ruler of the Twelve Colonies – Beat the game on a Huge Map.
88. Say Hello to My Little Friend – Reach Ally Status with a City State.
89. Second City – Found a second city.
90. Seriously?!? – Have another Civ beat you to completing a Wonder 10 times.
91. Six Degrees to Sid – Play a multiplayer match with another player who has this achievement (starting with Sid).
92. Star of the North – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Catherine.
93. Sun Tzu’s Art of War – As Wu Zetian, earn a Great General through battle.
94. Taking off the Training Wheels – Beat the game on the Chieftain difficulty level.
95. Team Player - Fully Explore the Patronage Policy Track.
96. The African King – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Askia.
97. The Alexman – Beat the game on the Warlord difficulty level.
98. The Appian Way – Build 1000 roads, across any number of playthroughs.
99. The Best State of a Republic – Win a Cultural Victory.
100. The Elephant Battle – Destroy another Civ’s unique unit with a Naresuan’s Elephant.
101. The Explorer – Discover 100 natural wonders.
102. The Golden Path – Beat the game on the Emperor difficulty level.
103. The Man Who Would Be King – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Alexander.
104. The Once and Future King – Beat the game on the King difficulty level.
105. The Paul Murphy Award for Excellence and Attractiveness – Read 500 articles in the Civilopedia.
106. The Pen is Mightier – Win a Diplomatic Victory.
107. The Wonder Years – Build all the Wonders, across any number of playthroughs.
108. The World Is a Mess, and I Just Need to Rule It – Beat the game on the Immortal difficulty level.
109. Three Musketeers – Kill a unit with a French Musketeer when two other Musketeers are providing flanking bonuses.
110. To Stand the Test of Time – Beat the game with all victory conditions.
111. Tomb Raider – Pillage gold from an Egyptian city with a burial tomb in it.
112. Treasure Hunter – Discover an ancient ruin.
113. Two Men Enter, One Man Leave – Completely defeat another Civ and remove them from the game.
114. Veni, Vidi, Vici – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Caesar.
115. Video et Taceo – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Elizabeth.
116. Vivre La Revolution – Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Napoleon.
117. War Canoe Attack – As askia, conquer a city on another continent.
118. We Have the Technology – Fully explore the Tech Tree.
119. With Liberty and Justice for All – Fully Explore the Liberty Policy Track.
120. With an Iron Fist – Fully Explore the Order Policy Track.